Twenty-Eight

We get to the party and there's already a lot of people here and it's barely 8. We have some how always end up in the kitchen which is weird but I mean it's where Hardins friends are so.

"Tessa this Noah, Sebastian, and Edward."

They all seem like Hardin. Like they all have tattoos stuff, but they do dress in colors.

"Do you want a drink?"Sebastian asks.

"Sure."

I take a sip and it doesn't taste bad it's actually taste sweet like candy. After more time passes a lot more people start to show up.

"Hey you guys keep an eye on here I have to take a piss."Hardin says and walks away leaving me here with his friends like if I am some sort of kid. There's probably a reason why but I don't think to much of it.

I see some walk in the kitchen but I can't tell who it is cause their back is facing me. Until I see they turn around and I start to feel my face go pale.

"Tessa are you okay?"Noah says.

I think they noticed me pale.

"Um.. I um."

"Hey guys"Zed says and looks at me.

I go next to Sebastian because he is the closest to the exit way. Where is Hardin? He's taking long.

I see he comes back and he goes next to me.

"What's wrong?"he whispers in my ear.

I begin to stutter and he looks up and sees Zed. I look up at him and Hardin clenches his jaw and both hits fist are in his side.

"Let's not make this a big deal as long as he doesn't get near me we're good okay babe"I whisper back.

Minuets later I'm on my third drink but I feel fine.

"Tessa take it easy they might not taste strong but they are"Hardin says.

"Ugh Hardin why'd you have to ruin the mood."
I start to kiss his neck in front of everyone and Hardin groans. I stand in front of him.

"How about we take this somewhere else"I say while railing my hands against his chest.

"I thought you were never going to ask"he says and smirks.

We go into a random bathroom and he pushes me against the wall gently and starts kissing my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and he picks me up walking towards the bed and laying me gently. I kicks off my heels and take off my jacket. I start to unbutton Hardins shirt and I toss it on the floor. Hardin starts to unbuckle his pant pull them down to his knees not taking them off fully. I sit up and push my dress up but not taking it off. We start to kiss as if we were in one of those intense romance movies.

"Is this okay? Are you sure cause you have been drinking and I don't want to take advantage of you?"he says with a condom in his hand.

"Yes I'm sure Hardin is. If you ask one more time I will leave."

"Okay okay."

He starts slip the condom on but I stop him.

"I want to put it on you."

I continue to roll the condom down. I've never realized how big it is until I was rolling it down. I lay back down and he slips my panties down.

"First I want to make you feel good okay"he says.

He gets he fingers and starts making circling motions and I let out a moan. He puts in two fingers and starts to pump in and out slowly. He then puts himself into me going slowly. I kiss him everywhere and he pushes my hands against the bed. He starts to go faster and I cover my mouth so no one can hear me.

"Hardin I...I don't think I'm going to last."

"Not yet baby. I still have something else."

He pulls himself off and removes the condom. He kneels his head down and starts to kiss me there. I can feel my legs stiffen even more. He starts making circle motions with his tongue. It's an odd feeling but I like it. I can hold it in anymore and I come undone. We both start to put our clothes back on. He doesn't even try to clean the mess we've made. We go back into the kitchen and just talk with his friends. I feel someone smack my behind and I yell which makes Hardin to turn around. It was Zed.

"Zed I told you to fucking stay away from here. Don't make me tell you again"Hardin yells.

"How can I stay away from her after what we did well.. after what I did to her. Man she was nice and tight you should've been there to watch"Zed says and looks at me.

"That's it you fucker"Hardin says and punches him in the face knocking him down to the floor.

Hardin keeps on swinging and I try to pull him away, but I can't. Zed gets a few punches on Hardin. I hope he doesn't leave him any cuts or bruises if he does I will kill him myself.

Hardins friends come and pull him off and they hold him down.

"Next time you fucking touch her I won't hesitate to send you to the hospital"Hardin spits.

"Hardin let's go"I tell him.

"Fine okay."

We get into the car and sit in there for a few minutes.

"I think we should go to a hotel for the night"I say.

"Yeah okay."

We drive to the closets hotel and I go and pay for the room. When we go into the room I turn on the light and I see Hardins face has cuts and blood. I run to the car and get my bag and head back. I get the small hand towel I have and put water in it and clean Hardins cuts. I get some alcohol and place it and he doesn't even flinch of the burns.

"Hardin I think you should get some rest."

"I will just let me go to my car I have clothes for you."

He comes back with some of his sweat and a t-shirt.

"Here I bought these just in case we didn't go back home today."

I put  on the close and we lay down on the bed and I lay my head in his chest and we both fall asleep.

Notes: what do your guys think of this chapter?