Three

Today is my first day of college and I'm exited. I get dressed and do my makeup. I make sure to go over my schedule for me to be prepared. I grab my book bag and head out. I have 2 classes today I decided for them to be back to back for me to have the rest of the day off.

My first class is history. It goes by pretty fast cause all the professor does is go over the class rules. My next class literature. Once I walk in I go towards the middle and take a seat. Once everyone starts walking in I see Molly and she sits next to me.

"Hey Molly."

"Hey Tessa what's up."

"Nothing really just trying to get through the day and you?"

"Same I'm still so tired I think I'm going to take a nap when class is over."

"Is that your brother?" I say as I start observing the guy.

"Hardin you have this class?

"Hi to you too Molly and yes I have this class."

Hardin takes a seat next to me and I get a little nervous cause of my past.

"Hey Theresa" he says and smirks.

"Um hey Hardin."

The rest of the class goes by quick all we do is go over the syllabus.

"See you later Molly" I say and head out.

"Bye Theresa."

"It's Tessa" I say.

I leave the class and walk to my dorm to drop off my book bag and get a book and head to the park again. It takes me 15 minutes to get to the park. I sit on the grass and begin to read.

An hour later goes by and I get that feeling again like if someone is watching me. I start looking around and see nothing. When I look back at my book I see some is next to me. It's Cole.

"I told you Tessa to watch out."

"What are you doing here leave me alone."

I get up as fast as I can but Cole grabs hold of my arm.

"Cole let go of me now."

"You aren't going anywhere your coming back with me we're going to be together again."

"I said let me go" tears start to fall down my face.

"She said let her go" Hardin spits.

"Or what your going to hit me or something."

Cole doesn't let go of me. I see his hand raise and he slaps me across the face. I then drop to the ground. I see Hardin tackle Cole with no hesitation.

"You shouldn't have done that" Hardin says and punches him.

"Cole leave now and never get near me again."

"This isn't over Tessa I'll be back keep an eye out."

Cole walk away and gets in a car. I don't remember him having a car he probably asked a friend to bring him here.

"Are you okay Tess."

"No not really my face hurts really bad."

"Here let me take you back to your room."

We walk to his car which is a black mustang. The first 5 minutes in the car are silent.

"Who was that guy?"

"He's my ex boyfriend."

"Is that the first time he has hit you?"

"No he's actually hit me multiple times that's why I left him he would always hit me in public and when we were alone" I say and start to cry.

"Don't cry Tess I'm sorry you went through that."

He put his hand on my thigh and I shake.

"Oh my bad I didn't mean to do that."

The rest of they car ride is quite until we get to the parking lot.

"Hey thanks for being there today well thanks for saving me."

"It's no problem and I need to tell you something. I know it a bad time to bring this up but after the thigh thing just know I won't date you. I don't usually go out with my sister friends."

"Okay I wasn't planning on dating you anyway bye now."

I get out his car and head to my room. Molly isn't here which I'm glad I would like to be alone right now. I can't believe Hardin told me that. You know I don't care anyways I'm not ready to date right now.

It's now late and I decide to go to bed. I don't have class tomorrow so I could sleep in.