Fifteen

Someone's at the door. It's Hardin. How did he know where my office is?

"Hey beautiful."

"Hardin how did you know where my office was?"

"I asked Kimberly. Did you forget that Vance is my dads friend so I know them."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot."

Hardin closes the door and locks it. He starts kissing me passionately. I let out a silent moan and I get one in receive from Hardin. Which makes me feel good cause I feel like if I'm doing something right.

"Har...Hardin we cant be doing this here. Well get caught."

"No we won't."

We continue to kiss and I hear a knock and we stop immediately. I open the door and it's a guy.

"Hi I'm Trevor and I just wanted to introduce myself."

I look back at Hardin and he glares at Trevor.

"Im Tessa nice to meet you."

"Well my office is just down the hall so if you need anything you could knock on my door anytime."

"Okay thank you."

Trevor leaves and I close the door.

"That guy totally wants to bad your taken"he says with a smirk.

"Haha very funny."

So what time do you go home?"

"My shift is over at 6 so in 30 minutes."

I didn't eat lunch today cause I was so busy moving stuff around and then with Hardin here I got a little distracted. The time finally comes and I get to leave. Hardin and I take the elevator and say bye to Vance and Kimberly. I have a feeling they know about me and Hardin being together. We leave and I go back to my dorm. Hardin comes to but in his car.

"Do you want to go to restaurant?"

"Sure which one" I say.

"I know this great Mexican restaurant it's quite far but it's worth it."

"Okay then let's."