Ten

When he pulls me into the bathroom and locks the door he puts me against the wall. I hope Hardin realizes I've been gone to long and will come looking for me.

"So Tessa how about we play a little game."

He cold fingers start to go up my arm and back down. I have no escape he has me pinned to the wall with the door locked.

"Stop touching me, let me go please."

"If you don't shut up I'm giving to make you shut up."

He gets his hand and covers my mouth with it. He starts kissing my neck and I try to kick him off but he presses me against the wall even more. I start to feel tear coming down my face.

All of a sudden I hear banging on the door. Please be Hardin. I try to yell but I can't.

"If you make any noise it's going to be bad" zed says with a harsh tone.

He still has his hand on me when he opens the door. Hardin is there I have to find a way to he could help me.

"Hey man have you seen Tessa anywhere?"

"No I haven't seen her."

I see he loosens his grip on my and I kick him and push him out of the way and run out. Not even stopping to look at Hardin. As I run I could hear Hardin. I stop down the stair to hear what they are saying.

"Was that Tessa?"

"It sure was" Zed remarks.

"Listen you fucker if you did anything to here your going to get it."

"Who says I haven't done anything to her. Maybe she let me kisser or perhaps even finger her."

Hardin lunches him over and over again until Zed passes out. He comes down stairs and sees me.

"Hardin can we please leave?"

"Yeah let's go."

We get in the car and drive away. It's silent until Hardin breaks the silence.

"What did he do?"

"He um.. he was kissing my neck while his fingers ran up my arms and he had me pinned against the wall. I had no escape."

I start to cry and Hardin places his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry he did that to you I promise I won't let you be alone."

The rest of the drive is silent. We finally get to the dorm.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I don't want Hardin to see me this way.

"No, I need to take a shower I feel sick and gross."

"Okay text me if you need anything."

He leaves and I get my stuff to take a shower. I then start to cry as I get in. I sit on the floor and cry and cry. I get my loofah and stub myself as much as I can but I still feel dirty. I wash my hair and get out.

I'm glad my dorm has a shower in it that was nobody will see me like this. I put on my pajamas and lie down. I need to do something for me not to think about tonight. I fall asleep within 5 minutes.

Notes:how do you guys feel about this chapter. I'm mad and sad.