Forty-Four

"You guys look great"Christian says. They are also dressed very causal.

"Let's go the driver is waiting"Kimberly says and we all walk out the door.

"Are you guys going to drink"Christian asks.

"Maybe just a little"Hardin says and I nod.

We get to the club and there's a line full of people waiting to get inside. The guard see's Christian and lets us all in without asking questions.

"You and Hardin could go on your own you don't have to be with us if you don't want if you guys need us we'll be in the VIP section"she says and me and Hardin go to the dance area.

"Do you even know how to dance to this type of music"he asks.

"I do actually it's not as hard"I say and Hardins head falls back as he laughs.

"What's so funny?"I ask.

"Nothing."

We starts to dance and some guy bumps into me.

"My bad"the guys says and looks at me up and down. Does he not see Hardin or something? I look at Hardin but the guy doesn't notice.

"Can I get your number or something?"the guy asks and I just peel my eyes.

"Um..I don't"I get cut off by hard who seems to be triggered by this guy.

"Aye you better leave don't you see she's with me"Hardin yells.

"She is I don't see anyone but a piece of junk"the guy shouts and I gasp. This is not going to end well at all.

"You better walk away before I beat the shit out if you"Hardins shouts and clenches his jaw.

"And if I don't want to leave. You know man I'm just trying to get the girls number"the guys says and Hardin steps closer to him.

"I said leave"Hardin looks at him and pushes him making the guy almost fall.

The guy swings to try and hit Hardin but he stops him and swings back and hit him in the face. The guy walks away and doesn't turn back.

"Let's go with Vance and Kimberly"Hardin says. I'm not mad that he hit him because that guy was being such a creep.

"Hey how was dancing?"Christian asks. It's like he sorta knows what happened.

"It was alright. I just hit a guy in the face because he wouldn't leave Tessa alone. No big deal."Hardin says and Kimberly laughs.

"Your the protective type of boyfriend I see. As long as your not the controlling type"Christian says.

"Oh no never"Hardin says and I laugh.

"If you guys are tired you could tell the driver to take you guys back"Kimberly says.

"Perfect I'm actually tired"Hardin says.

"Tessa you want to come?"he says and winks. I hope Christian and Kimberly didn't see that.

"Sure let's go"I say.

"Bye"we both say and leave.

We get back to the house and I go in my room and set my things down. I turn around and I see Hardin is standing at the door.

"What are you doing?"I ask slightly confused.

"I just came to see what you were doing" he says and sits on the bed.

I go up to him and sit on his lap and put his hands on my waist.

"I'm bored" I say with a smirk and kiss his neck.

"And what do you want to do?"he says and acts all innocent.

"You know what I want to do"I say and I continue to kiss him.

"I see"he says.

He picks me up and we go against the wall and we start to make out intensely. He put me down and I take off my shirt, shorts and shoes. Leaving myself in just my panties and bra. I pull his shirt off and I remove his pants. He picks me up again and lays me down gently on the bed. He gets on top of me without putting any of his weight on me. He starts to kiss me down my stomach and up to my neck. He starts to suck on my skin leaving a mark. He pulls out a condom and looks at me for consent and I nod.
He slips it on and he removes my panties and then goes inside of me. I let out a silent moan. I grip on the bed sheets. Hardin gets my hands and holds them down. He starts to go faster and we both start to moan.

"You feel so good Tess"he says and moans.
I pull on his hair and start to kiss him all over. I can feel my legs start to shake and Hardin notices. He starts to go faster so we could both finish off at the same time. Then we both come undone. We end up breathless.

"That was amazing"I say and I hear the door open front he house.

"Hardin get dressed their here"I say while putting my clothes back on.

"Tessa are you awake?"I hear Kimberly yell from down stairs.

"Yeah!"I yell.

Hardin runs to his room before anyone see's him leaving my room. I go down stairs and I see Kimberly on the couch.

"Want to finish the 50 shades of grey movies tonight?"

"Is that even a question I would love to."

Notes: So how is your guys day? What do you guys think about this story so far?