Thirty-Two

Tessa's POV

I get up and I see Hardin is still sleeping. I get ready and I get some cut fruit to eat on the way to Vance.
I get there and I see Kimberly.

"Hey Kimberly how are you?"

"I'm very well how about you Tessa?"she says and smiles.

"I'm somewhat okay"I say.

"We could talk about it later when we go to lunch how does that sound"she says and answers the phone, and I smile at her saying yes.

I get to my office and start on a manuscript. I haven't heard from Hardin but I don't know if I should text him. I decide not to because we already have other problems plus he's recovering from his stitches.

Two hours later I'm done with one manuscript. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad so I toss it anyway because I don't think it's worth for Mr.Vance to read.

I get a call on the phone that is in my office.

"Hello Tessa Young"I say.

"Tessa it's me Kimberly do you want to go to lunch?"

"Yeah I'll meet you right now" I say and leave my things on my desk and go down to the first floor.

"Hey Kimberly."

"Hey Tessa lets go."

We get in her car and we go to this Italian place. We order our food and wait until it comes.

"So Tessa what has happened?"

"Well me and Hardin went to this party in Seattle on Sunday and we'll Hardin got in a fight with one of his ex friends and we left to a hotel. That same night Hardins ex friend showed up at the hotel I don't know how he knew we were there but he did and he stabbed Hardin in his stomach."

Our food comes and we both take a bite.

"Oh my god is he okay?"she asks worried.

"Yeah he's fine an ambulance went and took him to the hospital to give him stitches"I say while taking another bite of my food.

"I hope he's doing better, and are the cops looking for the guy?"

"No because this happened in Seattle and since we live over here they can't do anything about it. Not to forget Hardin and I went to the park yesterday and he saw Zed his ex friend there and he was following us after we left."

"So he's like stalking you guys. Do you think he followed you to work?"

"Oh god I hope not."

We finish our food and we head back to Vance. Half a manuscript later someone knocks on my door.

"Mr.Vance please come in."

"Please call me Christian."

"Okay Christian. What brings you by?"

"I was wondering if you could stay another hour."

I wonder why but I don't ask questions about it.

"Yeah no problem."

"Thank you Tessa."

I begin to finish up the last manuscript and the hour passes. I go down to the first floor and see Kimberly and Christian there.

"Is everything okay?"I ask concerned.

"Yes but Tessa you need to come with up to our house" Christian says.

"What why?"

The the fuck is going on why do I need to go with them.

"We could both explain when we get there but for now you need to come with us" Kimberly says.

"Okay I'll go with you guys."

I get in my car and follow them to their house. We get there and it's the biggest house I've seen besides Landon and Hardins house. We get inside and it's even bigger. The floor is white marble there are chandeliers everywhere. It's also a two story house.

"So why do I have to be here?"

"Well Hardin called me last night and asked if you could stay here for awhile. He said he packed you a bag and put it in your car. He said because he wants to keep you safe and where you guys live is not safe at the moment for you. So you'll be stays here until further notice."he says.

I see a small kid come from the hall way. He has brown curly hair and green eyes.

"Yeah you'll be here for some time"Kimberly says.

"Sorry this is Smith our son"Christian says.

"Hi Smith I'm Tessa" I say.

"Hi Tessa"he says and smiles.

"So Tessa our guest rooms are up stairs you could pick either one you want. Us three all sleep on the first floor if you need anything"Kimberly says.

"Thank you."

I go and get my bag that Hardin packed and I go back inside picking the room I want to sleep in. This room is quite big. It has a big bed and even a bathroom inside. I sit in the bed and I wonder why Hardin didn't tell me about his plan. He probably didn't want to scare me but yet I'm still scared because he's over they're 45 minutes away. I get ready to go to sleep.

Notes: What do you guys think about Hardins plan? Do you guys think something will happen to Hardin back at the apartment? Let me know :)