Sixteen

(Disclaimer: this will be a touchy subject and sex so if you don't want to read this chapter plz skip I don't want to make any of you feel uncomfortable.)

The drive to the Mexican restaurant is about 30 minutes away. The whole drive there me and Hardin just talk about our lives and what we want to do in the future. We finally arrive at the place and take our seats. We go through the menu I decide to get 2 shrimp tostadas and Hardin gets a shrimp cocktail.

The service is good they don't take long to bring us our food and the waiters are very nice. We eat our food while talking about school and all that kind of stuff. We finish and drive back. He takes me back to my room and says goodbye.

I get some pajamas and go take a shower. I shower for about 30 have of the time I'm dancing to music in there. I get out and put my pajamas on and do my skin care and brush my teeth.

I lie down and turn the tv on. All of a sudden I see someone open the door and it's not Molly. I can't really tell who it is because the light is off.

"Who are you" I yell.

"Tessa you know who I am."

I know that voice it's Zed. What am I going to do. I get up and try to run out but he push's me back on the bed. He puts his hand on my mouth and I try to scream but I can't.

"Remember Tessa I told you I would fuck you well this is the time."

I start to panic and try to kick him off from on top of me but I can't.

"I'm going to make you feel so good trust me."

I lift myself up but he slaps me back on the bed. With one hand he hold my wrists with the other he starts pulling down my pajama pants. I start to cry because I have no strength to get him to stop. I yell and he puts his weight on me and covers my mouth. I feel his hand go up my thigh and back down. I can't believe this is happening I start kicking but he doesn't move or anything. His hand is still on my mouth so I can't tell and more tears come down my face. I feel his hand reach my panties and he tugs them down. I bite his hand but he slaps me and covers it again.

"Do that again and I'll hit you again"he yells.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I've layed my eyes on you ever since that party you went to, and that time when we were in the bathroom I was planning on fucking you then but Hardin has to ruin it. Since he's not here right now this is the perfect time."

"Just leave me alo" he slaps me before I could finish my sentence.

He sets his weight back on me still covering my mouth. He takes off his pants and pulls out his thing. He slips a confined on and I begin to yell but no one can hear me. This is the first time I've ever felt alone. Why do all the bad things happen to me.

"Are you ready?"

I try to wiggle him off but he's to heavy I can't get him off. He kisses my neck and my lips. My tears still falling down my face. I see he's about put it in me and he slaps me once again. I feel a sudden pinch. And I begin to cry even more. My virginity was supposed to be for someone who loves me not for someone who forces me to have sex with them. Yet here I am Zed forced himself into me and I couldn't do anything to stop him. He pulls out and hits me once again, and I go unconscious.

Notes:I know you guys hate me for this. Let me know how you feel about this whole situation. How do you think Hardin will react when he finds out. I'm going to be doing a Hardin POV soon.(ignore if I have spelling errors I was typing fast.) Also BIG disclaimer I am only writing this because it's a very touchy subject to some people and I am writing this story cause there's a lot of people who don't write on this kind of stuff and I feel that it's important that people should know about the concept of rape if you ever feel like it's to much for you to read plz skip this chapter.