Twenty-Six

Isabella comes up running to Hardin and pulls him by his hand. She wants to play with Hardin and he gets up and goes with her. They go on the slide and then he puts her on a swing. I think it's so cute that she wants to play with him and that he actually goes with her. I go and I join them

We get to target and we get her some toys for whenever I babysit her. We get to the frozen yogurt place and we get her a small cup of yogurt because I don't know if she can have a lot of sugar. We get back to the apartment and it's already 5. I make some dinner and I feed Hardin and Isabella.

Someone is knocking on the door and when I open up its Isabellas mom.

"Thank you so much for babysitting her I hope she wasn't any trouble."

"No problem and no she was amazing. We took her to the park then the store and to get some frozen yogurt. Right now she just finished eating."

"Thank you again. Here is $150 dollars for watching her."

$150 that to much for watching her just one time.

"I can't accept that. That's way to much money."

"Please it's was almost a last minute thing and I think this could help you pay for something. Just take it."

"Okay. Thank you."

She leaves and now it's just me and Hardin.

"Hardin she payed me way to much money. She gave me $150."

"What! Why so much?"he say with a confused face.

"She said because it was almost a last minute thing."

"Oh. What are you going to pay with that?"

"I'm not sure I have to pay for my car and got yams all that, but the money I get at Vance is enough to pay all that so I think I'm going to save it for us."

"Interesting and how much does Vance pay you?"

"Well since I'm a intern $600. My car payment is $250 and for groceries I spend $100. So I still have $350 to spend on whatever."

I would have spent more but Hardin pays the rent and cable. He doesn't let me pay for anything.

"Okay so just say that money and you could buy yourself something with it whenever you feel like."

We lay down on the bed and we watch a scary movie which isn't even scary.