Forty-Five

We start to watch the movies then we pause them to get more snacks.

"Their love story is so different from others"Kimberly says.

"I agree. Most love stories are just perfect like no flaws or anything but with them they have their ups and downs which makes it interesting"I say as I put more popcorn in the bowl.

"Exactly. Plus Christian Grey is hot"she says and I look at her and giggle.

"Tell me about it. Like where can I find one of him"I say and we both laugh. I turn around and I see Hardin standing how long has he been there.

"Oh so your saying Christian Grey is hotter than me"he says and smirks at me.

"Well for a fictional character he is hot but you your better than him"I say and look at Kimberly.

"I'll be at the couch"Kimberly says.

"I would love to try some kinky stuff as Mr.Grey with you"he says and I smack his hand.

"Don't you see Kimberly is right there on the couch"I say and he laughs.

"Now would you excuse me I have some movies to watch with Kimberly"I say and walk away.

"Okay I'll be in my room"he says and goes upstairs.

"Should we begin?"Kimberly asks and I nod.

We finish up the last movie and we're both sobbing in tears.

"There should be a next movie. I need to see what the second kid looks like"she says and I cry again.

"Literally. Why would they end it like that?"I say and we cry some more to the point where both Christian and Hardin come down the stairs.

"What's going on here"Christian asks concerned.

"Nothing were just crying because of the movies"Kimberly says as she wipes her tears away and Christian laughs. Hardin sits next to me and put his arm around me.

"You know Hardin you should be like Christian Grey. Not with the kinky stuff but like outgoing"Kimberly says and Hardin glares are her.

"I'm just kidding you do you."

"Cmon Kimberly lets go to bed"Christian says and they leave.

"I should get going to bed to I'm really tired"I say and look at Hardin.

"Oh your tired from earlier right"he says and laughs.

"Shh. Hardin don't bring that up now they could be listening"I say and I start to head to my room. Hardin follows me the whole way.

"Hardin what are you doing?"

"Nothing. I'm going to sleep in here tonight. With you."

"Really!"I say surprised.

"Yep so go get changed into comfy clothes."

I change and I see Hardin is already sleeping. He looks like a little Hardin when he's sleeping which I find adorable. To bad he leaves in two days. I lay down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Notes: I've never asked but what are your guys names. I would love to know so I could know who I'm talking to in the comments. (I know this was not a interesting chapter)