Thirty-Eight

Christian told us to get dressed up because he was going to take us to dinner since Smith is with his grandma.

I put on a tight black dress with a black cardigan and clear heels and my hair up in a bun just to look classy.

I walk down the stairs and for some reason I feel like Cinderella. I see Kimberly is wearing a white dress with a slit on the side and Christian is wearing a suit.

"Oh my god Tessa you look amazing"Kimberly says and claps. "You look great Tessa"Christian adds.

"Thank you guys. You guys look wonderful" I say and they both smile.

We leave and we get to the restaurant. It looks so fancy and very expensive.

"Do you guys have a reservation?"the shirt lady asks.

"We do it's under Christian Vance."

The lady looks up quickly and shows us to our table. She looked terrified when she found out it was for Vance.

"Do you guys see the look on her face"I say and Kimberly laughs.

"It's because Christian is like a big deal around Seattle. Lots of people know him here she kinda treat him like royalty"she says.

"That explains her facial expression"I say and laugh.

"Tessa would you like a glass of wine"Christian asks.

"I'm not 21 wouldn't they card me here?"I ask slightly confused.

"They won't card you if your with me and Kimberly. So would you like a glass?"

"Yeah I'll take a glass"I say and smile.

Our food arrives and we starts to eat.

"So Tessa how was your first day as an employee today?"Christian asks and he takes a bite of his food.

"It's was great. I did feel different but it's maybe because of the new setting"I say while taking a sip of my wine.

"Probably. I got you a office so you could see the view from out the window. I heard you've always wanted to live in Seattle?"he says.

"Yeah. I always thought that landed on moving here I just didn't expect for it to happen now."

"Plans always change"Kimberly says and a waiter comes.

"Would you guys like some desert?"

"Yes"Christian answers for all of us.

I order a piece of chocolate cake with ice cream and both Christian and Kimberly order a ice cream Sunday.

We finish and Christian pays. I feel bad for letting him pay my food.

"Mr.Vance you could just take out the money from my food out when you pay me"I say and he laughs.

"Don't be silly Tessa. Tonight was my treat."

We get back to the house and we all go to our rooms. I take a shower and brush my teeth and moisturize my face.

Hardins POV

I have to tell Tessa about tonight just in case she finds out that some girl kissed me. I call her and the first call goes to voicemail I call her a second and she still doesn't pick up. Did something happen to her? I don't think so if not Vance would've told me.

My phone starts to rings and I see it's Tessa and I answer immediately.

"Hardin is everything okay?"she says I could hear hour worried she is.

"Yeah everything is fine I just need to tell you something but you can't get mad because I didn't do anything."

"Hardin tell me your scaring me."

"Okay. I went to a party and some girl kissed me but I pushed her off and left quickly"I say and I can't hear Tessa anymore. "Hello Tessa are you there?"

"I'm here. I just can't believe it"she says.

"I left as soon as possible when it happened I didn't kiss her back I swear."

"Okay Hardin I believe you but if I ever find out who she is I'm going to... sorry Hardin Kimberly is calling me I have to go I'll call you tomorrow bye I love you.

Tessa's POV

I can't believe some bitch kissed Hardin. I go down the stairs to see Kimberly because she called me.

"I was wondering if you want to watch a movie?"she asks.

"Yeah of course which movie?"

"50 shades of grey"she says and laughs.

"I love that movie let's do it"I say with excitement.

"Great let me go get some snacks.

Notes: well tessa took it easy which is good.