Twenty-Four

Hardin comes back with all his things and puts everything away.

"Hardin what did you tell your parents?"

"I just told them I was going to stay with a friend for awhile because I think we should tell them about us together. Don't worry though they won't say anything after the day you left they wouldn't stop talking about you and saying how sweet you are."

"Aww that so sweet. What if we tell them next week?"

"That sounds good maybe you could go over for dinner then we could tell them after."

"Perfect."

I get a pack of pasta and make it for dinner. I get the plates and serve mine and Hardins food. We eat on the small counter and just talk about life. How we see ourselves in the future or with who. I would love to spend my life with Hardin but who knows if he wants to spend it with me. I grab my phone and I see I have a text from the lady at the park saying if I could babysit tomorrow since it's Saturday. I tell her perfect and I'll see her tomorrow.

"Hardin I'm going to babysit tomorrow."

"That's...great hope the child doesn't worn you out"he says then laughs.

"She's going to be here at 9 till 6."

"That's so long?"

"Because her mom works all those hours."

"Is she going to pay you?"

"Of course Hardin why wouldn't she I just don't know how much."

"I'm just asking."

"That's enough asking questions and let's go to the room."

"Yes ma'am"he says with a smirk and I giggle.

I go into the room and set my alarm for 8 in the morning that way I have time to get ready and watch Isabella. I see Hardin is laying down in the bed and I jump on top and he almost flys off.

I lay down next to him and we cuddle. Within minutes I fall asleep and I feel Hardin putting a blanket on me.

The night goes by fast I hear my alarm go off and I get ready to babysit.