Twenty-one

I wake up from my nap and I see it's late. There's no point in going out right now because it's dark outside. I grab my phone and I see I have a text from Hardin.

* I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier about you and that Trevor guy. I hope your not mad at me.*

* I'm not mad I'm just disappointed because you really think I would want to be with him instead if you.*

I hit send. I look at the ceiling and I start getting flash backs from what Zed did to me. I start to cry. Why did that have to happen to me? What did I do for that to happen to me? I get a message from Hardin.

* I overreacted because of my last relationships. All the girls used to play me so now I think every girl is going to play me.*

* Hardin I will never play you so you have nothing to worry about I only want you.*

I can't believe girls used to play him. He is so sweet. Why would why do that to him? He deserves nothing but happiness. Him being able to tell me that means he trusts me.

* I love you baby. I'm going to go to bed sweet dreams my Tess.*

That message made my heart get butterflies. I seriously don't know what I did to deserve him, but I'm glad he came my way. I wish all guys were like him but then I don't because I only have eyes for Hardin. I'm glad he's different from every guy. Most guys just play with girls emotions but Hardin is someone else. I hope I get to spend my life with him. Only if he wants me to be in his life.

I turn on the tv and I go on Netflix. After hours of scrolling I put on The Fosters. I heard this show is really good so I better not be disappointed. I fall asleep 3 episodes in.

Notes: Do you guys feel bad for Hardin. If you were with Hardin would you play him or no?