Forty-One

Tessa's POV

We enter the restaurant and it looks so classy all order our food and just catch up with everything. We all start to eat.

"What do you guys think about going to a night club?"both Christian and Kimberly ask.

"That would be great but Tessa and I are not if age"Hardin says and I agree.

"You guys will be with me they won't ask any questions they won't even card you"Vance says.

"Let's do it then"Hardin says.

I'm excited to go to a night club with them.

"Great let me text Trevor and see if he would like to come"Christian says and I look away.

We finish eating and we head to the night club.

We get there and all you see is colored flashing lights.

"We're here for the VIP section"Christian says.

"Right this way Mr.Vance."

They let us in just how Christian said they would. We get to some couches and we all have a seat.

"Hello Mr.Vance."

"Hey there Trevor have a drink with us" Christian said while handing him a glass of wine.

Hardin goes with Christian and Trevor and I stay with Kimberly.

"So Tessa did you give Hardin his gift?"Kimberly asks.

"Yes I did he loved it. He gave me something too"I say back and take a sip of my wine.

"Really what did he get you?"

I show her my bracelet and she gasps.

"He has good taste if he picked that out"she says and we both laugh causing the guys to some back.

"What's going on here?"Hardin asks.

"Oh nothing"Kimberly says and we laugh again.

"Tessa I think you've had enough to drink"he says.

"What do you mean this is my first drink"I say in a harsh tone.

"Okay I just thought you had more that's all"he says with an attitude.

"Hardin do you think maybe tomorrow you could take me to visit Landon?"I ask hoping he'll say yes because I really want to see him.

"Sure only if you don't get to drunk tonight."

"Deal"I say.

Drinks later we finally go back to the house. I knock out once I hit the bed.