Thirty-Seven

We go back to Vance and work. The day goes by and I finish my work and I leave and go back the Christian and Kimberly's place. I change into regular clothes and wait for Kimberly so we could go to the store.

"Give me just a minute Tessa let me just change my shoes"she yells from up stairs.

We leave and we go to a target. I get colored pens, a planner, sticky notes, and more desk things. Kimberly has her basket full already and I laugh. I also get some things for my room like candles. We go back and get ready for dinner.

Hardins POV

I got invited to a party later tonight at Sebastian's place. I don't have shit to do so I'll go. I get there and I see it's packed. I hate when it's packed because of all the people and there's girls who try to get with me. Don't get me wrong their all pretty but I have a girlfriend and I'm not with that cheating shit.

"Hardin you made it"Sebastian yells and hands me a drink.

"I only came cause I didn't have anything to do"I say.

"Wow okay well anyways let's go have some fun"he says and pulls me into the living room.

My eyes go wide when I see Molly here. "Molly what are you doing here your supposed to be back at your dorm because you have class tomorrow" I say and she stands up and almost falls oh god she's drunk.

"Hardin your not the boss of me"she yells and takes a drink.

"Fine do whatever you want I'm not responsible" I say and take a seat on the couch.

Some blonde chick sits right next to me not giving me space to breathe. I know Sebastian made her sit here. I could feel her leaning against to me but I have no space to move away and if I get I won't have anywhere to sit.

"Hey guys lets play secret or strip" Sebastian yells from the couch across from me.

What the fuck is secret or strip?

"Heres how you play. You tell a secret about yourself to everyone if you choose not to you have to remove a piece of clothing" he says.

Who the he'll want to play that shit. "Okay let's play"the girl next to me says. This is not going to end well.

"Okay you first Mariana."

"Okay." Damn why did t Mariana have to be the girl whose sitting next to me.

"My secret is... I like someone from this circle."

I wonder who it is.

"Hardin your turn"she says.

"No I'm not playing"I shout.

"Cmon man just have some fun"Sebastian says.

"Fine but I'm not going to say a secret right now so I'll take off my shirt"I say in a annoyed voice.

"Yes"multiple people yell.

I could see the girl sitting next to me is looking at my chest. I don't pay any attention to it. If I ignore her she would just leave me alone.

After a few rounds two girls have their shirts off leaving them in just their bra and I look away. Two guys besides me are shirtless.

"Okay now let's play truth or dare" Mariana says.

What up with them and their stupid games.

"But you have to stay the way your are right now if you don't have a shirt on you have to stay like that"she says.

I take a sip of my drink. I decide to start off the game.

"Sebastian truth or dare" I yell.

"Dare you already know man"he says and shakes his head.

"Alright kiss a random girl right now"I say with a harsh tone.

He gets up and kiss a girl who is sitting in the floor. My eyes go wide when I realize it's Molly. "What the fuck man she's my sister and she younger than you" I yell and clench my jaw.

"My bad man I didn't know"he says and laughs.

"Mariana truth or dare"he says.

"Dare"she says.

"I dare you to kiss Hardin."

Before I could even stop her. Her lips crash against mine. I try to pull away but she gets on top of me now letting me move. She finally gets off of me and I get my shirt and I put it on.

"I'm fucking leaving. You guys so realize I have a girlfriend right. You better hope she doesn't find out about this"I yell and leave.

Notes: So guys do you think Tessa will find out if so how? That's the real question.