Thirty-Nine

We start the movie and we're already both exited even though we've seen them already. Ten minutes into the move we see Christian come down the stairs.

"What are you guys watching"he says and looks at the tv.

"Woah never mind I see what you guys are watching"he says and Kimberly and I both laugh.

"Would you like to join us"Kimberly says and I giggle.

"Hmm sure why not"he sits down and we watch the movie.

It feels awkward watching this with him but I don't put to much attention to it. After the first movie we play the second but half way through Christian and Kimberly fell asleep. I go up to my room and go to sleep.

I get dressed I put on casual clothes because today is my free day. I don't start my classes until next week I really don't want to go to the school I might just ask for independent studies this semester. I go down to the living room and I see Kimberly is making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning Tessa"she says with a big smile and I give one in return.

"Morning Kimberly"I say and sit on one of the chairs next to the counter.

"I was wondering Tessa if you would like to go shopping. Christian isn't here he had some work to do back at the publishing house"she says while serving us both food.

"Yeah that sounds like fun"I reply.

We finish eating and we go to the mall. The Seattle mall is so big and nice in the inside. We go to a few stores and we each get a few things from each.

"I have to get something for Christian. He really likes ties so um going to look for one"she says.

I should get Hardin a gift. I'm not sure what he really likes so I'm going to go based of the colors and way he dresses. A watch I should get him a watch.

"Kimberly you go ahead I'm going to go find something for Hardin"I say and we both walk away.

I try to find a jewelry store to see if the have nice watches.

"Excuse me do you guys sell the arches here?"I ask hoping they say yes.

"Yes we do. Do you have anything in particular your looking for in the watch?"the short man says.

"Like a black colored watch."

"Oh right this way"I follow the man and he shows me a case full of black watches. There was one that really caught my eye. It's all black including in the number area.

"I take this one"I say and he places it inside a small black box with a ribbon. It was quite expensive but I still got it.

"Thank you"I smile.

"Anytime have a nice day."

I go find Kimberly and I see she found a tie for Christian.

"How was tie hunting"I say and laugh.

"It was a success"we both laugh and make our way to the car.

"So what did you get Hardin?"

"I got him a watch. I just don't know when I'll give it to him because I don't know when I'll see him"I sigh.

"Tessa I don't want to ruin the surprise but I have to tell you."

Surprise?

"Hardin is coming over today. Christian didn't really have work to do.He went to go pick him up."she says with excitement.

"Really?"I say while clapping my hands. Why didn't hardin tell me he was going to come.

"Yeah I didn't want to ruin it but you seemed down so I figured you needed good news. Just act surprised when you see him."

"Oh I will"we laugh again.

Notes: Do you guys think Hardin is going to tell Tessa that Zed is in jail?