Twenty-Nine

I start to hear someone yelling but I can't tell if it's in my dream or if someone is actually yelling. I wake up and I check my phone and it's three in the morning.

"Hardin! You piece of shit this isn't over."

So the yelling wasn't in my dream I go and check the door in the little peep hole and I see Zed. How did he know we are here. He must I've waited for us to leave the party and he was stalking us to find us.

"Hardin" I say quietly for him to wake up.

"What's wrong?"

"Zed he's here he keeps yelling. I think he was watching us after we left."

"Hardin if you don't come out here I'll hurt Tessa next time I see her!"

Hardin looks at me and tells me to go in the bathroom. I hear Hardin open the door and he says.

"What the fuck do you want leave us alone"he yells.

I hear someone drop to the floor but I don't peek out the bathroom. I grab my phone and I call the cops. I don't know if Zed hurt Hardin. I hear more punches are thrown. I crack the door open and I see Zed has a knife. My heart drops. What if he's going to hurt Hardin. I open the door and Zed sees me.

"Hey Tessa long time no see."

I run back into the bathroom and lock the door. Zed starts banging on the door.

"Man if you don't get away from me I will stab you"Zed says and I begin to worry for Hardin. Why are the cops not here yet?

"Leave her alone, or I swear" he gets cut off by Zed.

"Or you swear what your going to hurt me or what. Well think again"Zed yells.

I start to hear police sirens. I peek out the door and I see Zeds face begin to go pale. He runs up to Hardin and I see the knife go straight into his stomach. I run out and go with with him.

"What the fuck did you do to him" I say and begin to cry. I can't believe he actually did that.

"Don't say I didn't warn you two."

He gets out of the room and I see he gets in his car and leaves.

"Hardin are you okay." I take off my jacket and begin to apply pressure where Sed stabbed him.

"Tessa..promise me you'll always be by my side."

"I promise."

I'm he cops show up and they see everything and Hardin passes out.

"Hardin wake up. Please

The cops call an ambulance and they check to see if Hardin is still breathing. I begin to shed more tears. The ambulance shows up and they take Hardin I get hardins keys and I take his car to the hospital they are taking him to. I get to the hospital but they don't let me go in with Hardin.

"Ma'am you can't go in."

"I need to see him!"I yell.

"You have to wait."

I start to panic and I wait in the waiting room. Thirty minutes later a police men come up to me.

"Ma'am could you tell me what happened tonight."

"We went to a party and this guy named Zed Evans starts to fight with Hardin. Then we both left and we went to a hotel and Zed showed up." I begin to tear up. He stared to fight Hardin again and that's when I saw he stabbed him and he just took off after he herd sirens.

"We will make a search warrant for Zed Evens. Do you know where he lives?"the cop asks.

"I don't know where his house is at but he doesn't live here in Seattle neither of us do we like two hours away."

"Okay I'll make the cops look for him and arrest him for the attempt of murder."

"Family of Hardin Scott"the nurse says.

"That's me I'm his girlfriend. Is everything okay."

"You could go see him now. Down the hall to the right first door in the left."

I go and I see Hardin.

"Hardin what did they do."

"Don't worry I'm fine. I had to get stitches but I'm going to get released right now their just doing the paperwork."

"Thank god your okay. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to you. I would never be able to forgive myself."

"But I'm fine so you have nothing to worry about. I love you okay. I'm not going anywhere."

"Mr.Scott your able to go now."

"Thank you" we both say in unison.

We leave and we get in the car.

"Hardin let me drive you have stitches I don't want you to get more hurt."

"Okay you could drive."

Notes: So what do you guys think?