Twenty

I wake up and Hardin is still peacefully sleeping. I kiss him on his cheek and get ready to go to Vance. When I finish getting dressed in the bathroom I walk back into the room and see Hardin is awake.

"Hey Tess do you want me to take you to Vance today?"

"I mean if it doesn't take anytime out of your day then sure"I smile.

"Okay then let's go."

We get in his car and hit the road. He rolls down the windows and air hits us. Today is a hot but kinda cold type of day.

"By the way Tess you look beautiful" he say while putting his hand on my thigh.

"Thank you."

We arrive at Vance and Hardin gets off with me. He's probably going to say hi to Vance then leave. Not to mention today is my first actual day here. We walk in and we see Kimberly.

"Hey Tessa you look great."

"Thank you."

"Hey Kimberly where's Vance?"

"He's in his office if you want you could go in there."

"Thanks...see you later Tess."

I get in the elevator and just before the does close Trevor ones in.

"Hi Trevor."

"Hey Tessa. Is today your first day of actual work?"

"Yes..yes it is"I say and giggle.

"Well remember if you need help you know where my office is."

The elevator finally stops and I get a donut and coffee. I head to my office and sit at my desk. I pull out the first manuscript and start. I start getting hungry and I leave for my lunch.

There's a small Italian place right next to here so I'll go there. When I walk in I see Trevor. I order my food and I eat at the outside tables. Trevor comes and sits with me.

"Long day at work huh"he says."

"It's not so bad."

We finish our food and walk back to Vance together. I see Hardin is on the first floor sitting down when he sees me he looks at Trevor. Trevor goes in the elevator and I stay with Hardin.

"Why were you with him?"

"I went to go get lunch and he was there so we walked back together it's no big deal."

"No big deal you say..that looks wrong of you walking with another guy knowing you have a boyfriend."

"Sorry but he's just a friend and it's not like if I like him."

"Wow you guys are friends so fast. You I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. Are you almost done so we could leave?"

"It's barely 5 if you want you can leave I'll just take the bus."

"I'll just go talk to Vance again see you in an hour."

I go back to work and the hour passes. I go to the first floor and I see Hardin saying bye to Vance and Kimberly. Wow they are really close. I go and say bye as well then we both leave. The drive back got me tired and I wasn't even the one driving. I get to my dorm and I decide to get ready for a nap. Hardin left because he had work to do he works at home but I don't know what he does.

Notes: Hardin got jealous. Do you think he over reacted or no?