Twelve

"Hi Tessa, how is your day so far!"

"It's going good and yours?"

Landon is such a sweet person I'm glad I decided to talk to him.

"It's god as well. The food will be ready in about 20 minutes. In the mean time we could hangout."

"Sounds great."

We walk up stairs to his bedroom. I forgot Hardin lives here I wonder which room is his, I would ask but Landon doesn't know I'm dating Hardin. Landon shows me all his books and tells me which is his favorite. His favorite is Wuthering Heights which is also one of my favorites.

"So Tessa what do you like besides drawing?"

"Well besides drawing I like reading i don't know if painting counts as drawing but I like that to."

"That's cool maybe one day you could draw or paint me. I'm just playing you don't have to."

"I would love to just send me a picture of yourself and I will get started."

I hear a women yell from down stairs.

"Landon the food is ready."

"Let's go Tessa the food is ready."

I follow him down the stairs and I bump into a guy. It's Hardin. I come up with a lie to tell Landon.

"Hey I'll meet you there I need to tie my shoe."

"Okay well it's easy to find the kitchen."

After he goes into the kitchen Hardin kisses me.

"Hardin what are you doing" I say with a giggle.

"Nothing just kissing my girlfriend."

"I think it's best if we don't tell your family about us right now we should give it time."

"Alright then see you around stranger."

I go down into the kitchen and 5 minutes later Hardin walks in.

"What's for dinner today?"he asks.

"I made some chicken, macaroni salad, and some mash potatoes" the lady says with a smile.

"Oh Tessa I almost forgot this is Karen my mom and ken and Hardin" Landon says.

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Tessa."

It's weird acting like if I don't know Hardin but I think it's the best for now.

"Well Tessa tell us a little about your" Karen says.

"Well I'm a art major. I like drawing painting and reading and I recently just go a internship at Vance publishing."

"Vance publishing you say" Ken says. My very good friend Christian Vance is the owner of that place he works there."

"Oh really I met him just today. He's a really nice man."

"When do you start?"

I finish chewing the food I have in my mouth and wash it down with water.

"Well I start this week on Tuesday. He told me I'll be there 2 days a week Tuesday and Thursday from 12 to 6" I say and take another bite from the delicious food Karen made.

"That's amazing hope you have fun there."

"Thank you" I say politely.

We finish eating and I say my good bye to all 4 of them. I leave and get in my car before I leave their drive way I get a text from Hardin.

*To bad I had to act like I didn't know you if not I would have kissed you in front of them.*

I read his message but I don't answer I'll answer him when I get to my dorm. The whole drive there I think about Hardin. He's so different he dresses like a bad boy he has tattoos and dresses in all black but in reality he's so sweet. I hope he doesn't change. I get to a stop light and I turn to see the car next to me. My heart drops of the sight of Zed being so close. I wait for the light to turn green so I could get as far as I can. It's taking long though he sees me and winks. Finally the light turns green and I step on it.

I get back to my dorm and change into some pajama shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I lie down and watch some vampire diaries. 2 hours later I turn the tv off and go to sleep because tomorrow I have class and I need to go back to the mall and get professional work clothes for my first day at Vance on Tuesday.

Notes: Do you think something will happen on the following chapters.