Forty-Eight

"Hardin if you were able to see this right now or be the one to be doing this to me it would be so much better"I say. I don't know why I'm saying these things I think it's the alcohol.

"Tess don't say those things to me knowing I'm not with you right now"I says into the phone but I snap back into reality.

"You know Hardin um I'm going to take a shower I'll see or talk to you soon"I say into the phone and hang up.

I get in the shower and I start to think. Why in the hell would I tell Hardin all those things? First off why would I even try to touch myself that's not like me. I step out the shower and I could hear Kimberly and Christian laughing. I wonder if Trevor is still here. I put on my pajamas and I go downstairs. He's still here. It's not that late is barely 11.

"Oh hey Theresa..I mean Tessa. Sorry I think I had to much to drink"Kimberly says while almost falling off the couch. "I thought you were sleeping?"she asks.

"No I just went to take a shower" I say and their all just looking at me.

"Well it's still early if you want to join us. Trevor is staying the night because he's drunk so he'll be in one of the other rooms"Christian says.

"I'll join you guys but I won't have anymore to drink"I say and take a seat on the other couch. I was drunk to but the shower helped so I'm better. I wonder how much they had to drink while I was gone.

They all tell me stories from when they work and all the funny things that had happened before I was in the picture. Sounds like they've had good times together.

"Tessa tomorrow is the last day Smith will be gone and where wondering if you would like to come with us"Christian asks.

"Come with you guys where?"

"Well after work we're planning on going around the city and looking at all the buildings and take a trip to the skyline then after maybe dinner."

"Yeah that sounds great"I say with a little to much excitement.

"Great after work come come back here get dressed and leave"Kimberly says.

"Well I think it's tile for us to go to sleep. Tessa could you show Trevor to the room"Christian asks.

"Which one?"

"The one next to yours."

"Okay."

After a trip up the stairs I show him to his room.

"Mkay this is your room. That one doesn't have a bathroom in it so if you need to use the bathroom it's down the hall to the left"I say and Trevor is just looking at me before I know it he kisses me. What the fuck did this turn into. I push him away gently.

"Trevor I have a boyfriend"I say and Trevor pulls back.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing it's the wine I didn't mean to"he says and he starts rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm so sorry Tessa. I should go to sleep now."

"It's fine goodnight"I say and walk into my room. I grab my phone and I see have a missed call from Hardin. It's to late to call him now so I'll just call him when I at Vance tomorrow.

Notes: I'm sorry I didn't update in days I had writers block and I've also been getting ready for online school for this year that's not the point where are you guys from? I'll start first I'm from California.