Ninteen

Hardin arrives and he is all dressed up and it makes me fall in love with him all over again. I'm wearing a black lacy dress with converse I would wear heals but I can't walk in them at all.

"So where are we going"I ask.

"You'll see it's a surprise so cmon let's go."

We get in his car. I as we drive he steps on it, I don't blame him he does have a sports care.

"What artists do you like so I can play it?"he asks.

"I really enjoy The Weeknd."

"The Weeknd it is."

Minutes later we get to this fancy restaurant. We walk in and they ask if we have a reservation.

"Do you guys have a reservation" the blonde lady asks.

"Yes it's for Hardin Scott."

"Alrighty come this way."

The lady takes us to our table and gives us our menu.

"Hardin this place looks to expensive."

"Don't worry about it. It's in me."

"No Hardin you have to at least let me pay for half."

"Tess you deserve this you can pay next time."

I sigh in agreement and our food comes. The food looks very good but it's pricey. We starts to eat and they bring us our check.

Hardin hand the lady his credit card and I wonder how much it was.

"How much did you spend?"

"Tessa don't worry about it no let's go back."

We leave and drive back to the dorm.

"Hardin why is Molly never at the dorm?"

"She always sleeps with her friends and she goes to parties."

"Oh no wonder."

We get to my dorm and he comes with me. I stay in my dress and lay down and he lays down with me.
We watch some tv and I go on top of Hardin. Putting each of my legs in his sides. I start to kiss him and he kisses me back. I unbutton his pants and I pull them down. He stops my buy grabbing my wrist.

"Tess are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure Hardin."

I continue to take them off and he flips me over he is now on top of me. I pull my dress of leaving me in my panties and bra. He takes off his shirt and he is left in his underwear.

"Are you 100% sure you want this Tessa?"

"Yes Hardin."

He pulls out a condom and slips it on. I pull down my panties leaving me exposed.

"I'm going to count to 3 and go in okay please tell me if you want me to stop."

"1..2..3."

He slips himself inside of me and I let out a tear. He notices and kisses my tear away. He goes slower for me not to feel the pain. I kiss him on his neck and I grip myself on his back making sure to leave a mark.

As he keeps going in and out of me I let out a moan. He starts to go a little faster and I feel my legs start to stiffen.

"Hardin"I moan quietly.

I then hear him moan non stop.

"Tess, I don't think I'm going to last long."

Minuets later I then feel myself come undone. I start to breath heavily. Hardin then pulls himself out removing the condom and laying on top of me. He starts to breath heavy I can tell he is out of breath. After I get dressed and kiss Hardin.

"Tessa do you regret what we did?"

"What no I'm  glad I got to do it with you tonight."

"Just making sure"he smiles.

I set my alarm tomorrow for Vance.

"Hardin I have to go to Vance tomorrow so I'm going to go to bed."

"Okay I'll leave now then."

"Wait I don't want you to leave. Do you think you can stay with me?"

"Of course."

We lay down on my bed wrapping ourself a with my blanket. I close my eyes but I'm not asleep.

"I love you Tess nothing is going to change that"he whispers in my ear.

He probably thinks I'm sleeping so I just go with it. I then fall asleep.

Notes: They finally did it. (I'm not the best writing these scenes but I will get better) let me know what you think.