Thirteen

My alarm goes off and I get ready for school today and the mall for after school. I get my book bag double check if everything is in there and leave. I walk to my first class which is history and I see Landon and I sit down next to him.

"Hey Landon."

"Hey Tessa how is your morning so far?"

"It's going good and yours?"

"Same as well."

The professor comes in and starts the lesson. After a long 1 hour and 30 minutes of taking notes the class finally end I say bye to Landon and head to me literature class.

I see Molly when I walk in and I sit next to her. After a while of doing work I see Hardin walk in.

"Mr.Scott your late" the professor says.

He sits down next to me and just stares. We haven't told Molly about us but I don't see the need to. The class finally end and I go to my art class. As I walk I see Hardin behind me.

He comes and hugs me from behind. "Have a good first day in art" he says and kisses my cheek and leaves.

I get to art and pull out my stuff. Today we had to draw a self portrait of ourselves and it's due in a week. After class is over I go to the mall to get some work clothes.

I go to Macy's and there's so many color options for skirts and blazers. I get a black, pink,white,dark blue, and red skirts and blazers. Then I get some dress pants with some nice blouses. You may all think I spend a lot of money but I have money saved up from my previous publishing job.

I leave and decided to get Chinese food. I get orange chicken and fried rice and I sit at one of the outside tables. I eat and watch videos on my phone with my earbuds in. After I'm done I get back and choose my outfit for my first day at Vance tomorrow. It's now late I took a long time at the mall and a long time to eat so I set my alarm for 10 and go to bed.