Forty-Seven

We all go to Christians house and we all sit on the couch.

"So what exactly happened there?"Christian asks.

"Well the other night when we went with Hardin and I was dancing with him there was a guy trying to get my number. That same guy was there again and he grabbed me and wouldn't let go so Trevor here fought him"I say. I feel messed up because he got in a fight to save me.

"It was nothing really I didn't get hurt. I just got a small cut on my lip"he says and cleans his mouth.

"Still you didn't have to do that. I could've protected myself"I say.

"Okay I'm sorry. I know you could protect yourself it was just a instinct"he says.

"Okay let's all just have fun tonight"Kimberly says.

We get some glasses and get a bottle of wine. We finish up with our fourth glass. I feel drunk but I feel good in a way.

"I think I'm going to go to my room. I think I had enough to drink"I say while laughing like crazy.

"Okay that's probably a good idea we have work tomorrow. We're still going to be down here for awhile we'll try to keep quiet"Christian says and I go up the stairs. I almost fall quite a few times but I managed to make my way up without falling.

I go into my room and plop on the bed. I think I should call Hardin just to see what's he doing. It's late right now but I don't think he'll mind. After the third ring he answers.

"Tessa..what are you doing it's late"he says into the phone and I just laugh.

"Oh nothing i just wanted to see how you are doing. You know you should've stayed we could've had so much fun tonight"I say and I here him gasp.

"Your drunk aren't you? Tessa just go to sleep we could talk in the morning"he says in a commanding voice.

"I could do what I want..what you don't want to talk on the phone with me. I mean we could play through the phone"I say. My hormones are going up right now and I can't seem to control them.

"Tessa your intoxicated roughy now."

"If you were here you would be able to see what I'm doing to myself. You want to take a guess or you want me to just tell you"I say.

"Tessa..you know I don't like guessing."

"Well them right now I'm taking off my shirt and my pants. My hand is going over my breasts and I'm touching my thighs..."

"Tessa.."I cut him off.

"And I'm taking off my panties my fingers going over my area"I say. I can't believe I'm doing this through the phone. It's so unlike me.

Notes: Do you think tessa is actually going to touch herself or will she stop?