Twenty-Two

I wake up early in the morning. I don't have class today so I like to wake up early and start my day. I put on a tight yellow dress and some white high top converse, and I straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I don't know exactly what to do today so I'll just go to the park for a little.

I get my small backpack and grab my keys and leave. I get there and I sit in the grass. I like the feeling of nature. It's very peaceful you get you feel the green grass, hear the birds chirping and see how happy everyone is. As I look around I see a little girl run up to me and she hands me a ball. She looks around 5 and she's so cute.

"Hi what's your name"I ask the little girl.

"Isabella."

"Wow that's a pretty name."

"Isabella" I see a woman call her name. It must be her mom. The lady walks up to us and picks up Isabella.

"I'm sorry if she was bugging you."

"Oh no it's fine she wasn't bugging at all."

"That's good my names Stephany."

"Nice to meet you I'm Tessa."

"So Tessa what do you like to do?"

"Oh I like to read and paint and draw."

"That's very nice. I hope you've been well."

"I have been thank you. I hope the same for you."

"Actually I've been stressed out I've been looking for a babysitter. So far I have found no one."

"If you want I can babysit depending on the days you need me to babysit cause I have school Mondays and and Wednesday's. I also have a internship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Friday through Sunday I'm free."

"That's great I only need a babysitter on Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm. Is that good for you?"

"Yeah that's perfect. Here let me give you my number and you can call me and tell me what I start."

"Thank you so much your a life saver. Bye now."

I feel like babysitting is good it could help me for the future. Plus I loves kids I wouldn't mind helping someone with theirs. I leave the park and go to a Mexican ice cream place. I don't get ice cream but I get cut up fruit with chile.

I get my fruit and go back to the dorm. I sit down turn on the tv and continue watching The Fosters while eating my fruit. I haven't heard from Hardin but he's probably working, so I won't text him till later. I finish my fruit and I get automatically bored. If I'm going to babysit I cant be in a dorm. I need a apartment I should go apartment hunting. I know it sounds funny me getting a apartment at only 18 but it's also good that way I could cook and I won't need to go get something each time. I leave and I find this cute apartment. It has 3 rooms 1 bathroom and it has a good sized kitchen. I ask the man if I could leave a payment and start to move in. We do all the paperwork and he gives me 2 sets of keys.

I'm exited to be living in my own place. I should start bringing my things. I go back to my room and pack my clothes and bathroom stuff and my bed comforters. The apartment basically have everything so I'm good to go. I take it to my apartment and put everything away. I get a text from Hardin.

*hey Tessa I'm going over.*

I forgot to tell Hardin that i got a apartment. I should tell him before he goes to the dorm.

*Hardin I moved out I live in a apartment now. I'm going to send you the address it's literally around the corner from the school.*

*okay I'll be there in a few.*

Notes: would you guys like if Hardin moves in with Tessa. And what do you guys think about Tessa babysitting. (I think it's good for her plus's she'll get paid.)