Eight

I wake up and I'm a little scared because of last night but I have to tell Hardin but I don't think I'm going to tell him at least not right now. When I get up Molly isn't here as usually. I'm pretty used to being alone. I really don't feel like doing anything today at all so I'm just going to stay in. I lie down and just think. I think about all the things that have happened to me. I need to get over those things because that was in the past now is now.

I get a text and i don't know who it's from but open read it anyway.

* Hey Tessa do you want to go somewhere later?*

It's Hardin I never gave him my number but I think Molly gave it to him. I don't want to go out at all so I'm just going to turn him down easy.

* I kinda don't want to go out today I don't feel good so I just want to stay in.*

I didn't lie to him I do feel sick.

" okay um I'll just come to your room then see you in a little bit.*

I don't answer his text cause he's coming here anyway. What will we even do there's nothing to do in here. I get dressed and brush my teeth. I put on some jeans and a hoodie with no shirt under just my bra. I want bed to be in pajamas all day but since he's coming I just decided to put basic clothes.

Meanwhile I put on one of my favorite shows The Vampire Diaries. I think Elena should've been With Stefan instead of Damon. Damon is rude to almost everyone and Stefan is sweet. I get through 5 episodes and Hardin still isn't here and I get a text.

* I'll be there later I got caught with some homework see you soon.*

Since I'm dressed and it's already 6 I'm going to get some food. I'm not that hungry so I'll go to the diner from last night and just get a salad. I hope I don't see Zed there if I do I'm running. I get in my car and go inside and order as I'm about to get my food Zed walks in. Why is he always here when I'm here? I get my food and I run and I bump into someone it was Zed. Why... just why does this have to happen.

"Why hello Tessa"he says with a smirk."

I quickly go around him and run to my car I see he comes after me and I quickly get in and drive away. I seriously need to tell Hardin about Zed but I can't tell him tonight I'll tell him another day.

I go pack to my room and eat my salad. I brush my teeth again and wait for Hardin to show up.

He finally shows up and we just talk for a little nothing to interesting.

"What do you want to do" he says.

I need to get my mind out of things so I kiss him. We start making out like last time just this time is more intense. I take off his shirt and I take off my hoodie.
I don't think I'm ready to have sex at this moment since I'm still a virgin but maybe if I get used to being with Hardin I'll be ready soon.

"Hardin I don't think I'm ready to have sex... I'm still a virgin."

"That's fine whenever your ready I'm not trying to pressure you anything."

We continue to kiss for a while. It now late and I'm laying on top of him. I have my arms wrapped around him because he is like a shield to me. I feel safe when I'm with him. Without me realizing I fall asleep and I feel him put a blanket on top of us.

Notes: when do you think Tessa with tell Hardin about Zed. Do you think she'll even tell him. Thank you guys for reading. don't forget to vote and comment if you please. Have a good day love you:) oh if you guys have any ideas for this story let me know:)