Eleven

When I wake up I still feel disgusting I could still feel Zeds finger tips going up and down my arm. I can't get rid of the imagine from last night. What was he going to do to me if Hardin didn't show up. At least tomorrow I have class and it's my first day as a art major. Oh and I need to find a job. Any job could work for right now until I finish college. I could go down the the Vance publishing for a internship. I have experience in publishing so it should be to har. I get read and go down and see if I could get any sort of job there. The drive is quit long it's 45 minutes.

45 minutes later I'm and I finally get there. I walk in and go to the front desk. There is this nice beautiful lady there.

"Hello, I'm Kimberly how may I help you."

"Hi I'm Tessa Young, I was wondering if I could possibly get a interview for me for me to be a intern here. I go to the college that's 45 minutes away from here.

"Yeah totally take a seat and Mr.Vance will be out in just a moment."

"Thank you" I say with a smile.

I go and have a seat while I wait. I see Mr.Vance comes out and calls my name.

"Miss.Young, would you come in."

I go in his office and we discuss over my GPA and if I have experience for reading manuscripts. After. A while he tells me I will be here 2 days a week from 12 to 6. I will be coming Tuesday and Thursday.

As I get back I get a text from Landon.

*Hey Tessa do you want to come over and have dinner?*

*I would love to just send me the address and time I should be there.*

Je tells me I should be there at 4 which right now is 2. I'm already dressed so all I have to do is wait. I hear a sudden knock on the door I go and open and it's Hardin.

"Hey what are you doing today Tess?"

"I'm actual going to a friends house for dinner."

"Nice which friend?"

"His name is Landon."

As I mention Landons name I see Hardin go pale.

"I need to tell you something Tess. Landon is actually my step brother I never mentioned him to you because it didn't seem like I had to. We all live together."

Wow this is news I didn't expect for Landon to be Hardins step brother.

"Oh okay well he invited me to dinner later at 4 so I'm going."

"That's nice of him I won't go with you because I live there so I'll see you later" he says with a smirk and leaves.

It's already 3:15 so I leave to make sure I'll be there on time. I get there right on time and I ring the door bell and London opens up and greets me and tells me to come inside.