Forteen

My alarm goes off and I get dressed in my new clothes. I put on my black skirt and blazer with a white blouse. I do my hair and makeup brush my teeth and leave. I leave at 11 I I get there around 11:45.

"Hi Tessa let me show you to your office" Kimberly says nicely.

Office I thought I would work in a room full of people. But have my own office should be great.

She takes me to a office that is on the second floor.

"Okay this your office and their is  a snack bar just outside of here for whenever you want to snack on something. If you need anything feel free to call me and I'll help you. But for today your just going to fix up your office you actual first day is Thursday. Have fun decorating bye."

I didn't bring anything to decorate so I start rearranging the desk any everything. I love the desk next to the window so I could see the view and I move the bookshelf to one of the corners. As I'm about to sit down I see Mr.Vance.

"Hello Miss.Young."

"Please call me Tessa."

"Okay Tessa, I'm just here to tell you a few things. You get one hour for lunch, you need to do 2-3 manuscripts a week. If one is no good just throw it out and if you need anything just call Kimberly. I assume she already told you about the snack bar?"

"Yes she did. I just want to thank you for all this."

"Really it's nothing I assume you'll do great here if you do maybe in the future you could work here as a employee and not an intern. Oh almost forgot your pay a week is $6oo. You'll be payed for your time here and the manuscripts. That's all I have to tell you good day ...Miss... I mean Tessa" he says with a smile.

"Good day Mr.Vance."

He leaves and I continue moving furniture when I turn around someone is sanding at the door.

Notes:Who do you guys think is at the door? Leave a guess.