Seventeen

I wake up and I don't have my panties and pants on. I put my stuff back in and I look at myself in the mirror. I look and feel disgusting I can't believe this happened to me why me. I get in the shower and try to clean myself but when I get out I still look and feel disgusting. My virginity was supposed to be for Hardin not for Zed. I look at myself in the mirror once more and I could see a bruise forming on my face. I cover it up with makeup but you can still see it.  I didn't go to class today because of what happened last night.

*Hey Tessa I didn't see you in literature today are you okay I'm going to your dorm right now.*

Oh no Hardin is going to see me like this what will I tell him? I know I have to tell him the truth but I'm to afraid. What if he doesn't want me anymore. I see my door handle start to move. He's here.

He's opens the door and sees me.

"Oh my god Tessa what happened?"

I start to cry. Not being able to hold back my tears.

"Har..Hardin... Zed he um."

"What did he do?"

"He.. he um raped me and hit me several times I couldn't do anything to stop he I tried but I couldn't" more tears start to come down my face.

"He too my virginity Hardin that was supposed to be for you not him."

Hardin comes and hugs me not letting go.

"I understand if you don't want me anymore."

"What are you talking about Tess just because he took your virginity doesn't mean I love you any less."

Love that's the first time he's ever said that to me. We haven't exchanged I love you's yet.

"I promise you Tessa next time I see him I'm going to kill him."

I hug him even tighter.

"Hardin I don't know what I did to deserve you."

"Yess you deserve me more than anyone, and I wouldn't change you for the world because I love you."

I look up at him and smile.

"I love you too Hardin more than anything.

"I'm never going to leave you I'm going to be with you for as long as I can"he says and I she's more tears.

"Here let's go to the park and paint for you to get your head out of things."

Notes: Do you guys like Hardin or no. (I love him) How much do you guys hate Zed (I hate him with a passion)