Nine

When I wake up Hardin isn't here. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so I didn't feel when he left. I check my phone to see if I have a text from him but I don't. He maybe had class today or he had someone to do. I don't pay much attention to him leaving because I'm not one of those girlfriends that has to be with their significant other all day everyday. I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't cheat on my or hurt me.

I get ready for the day and I go to the park to draw. I've never mentioned it but I love drawing it's one of my talents. I get my sketchbook and pencils and leave. As I walk to the bench I'm always at I see the guy from my history class the one that looks sweet. I set my things down and sit next to him.

"Hi I'm Tessa" I say with a smile.

"Hi Tessa I'm Landon nice to meet you. I think I've seen you in my history class right."

"Yeah that's me. So what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing just reading. What are you doing?"

"Um I'm drawing it's one of my passions."

"Can I see some of your work?"

"Sure."

After I show him some of my pieces he tells me I'm good at this.

"These are amazing, are you taking and art class here?"

"No I never thought about it."

"You should consider it your very good" he smiles.

"I will, I'll add it to my schedule next week."

"That's great well I have to go but if you want you could give me your number and we could hangout at my place someday."

"That sounds good."

After we exchange numbers we say bye and I still stay at the park and continue to sketch. I should've signed myself up for art class here. You know I'm going to change my major for art instead of economics. It would be fun.

I head to the office and ask if I could change my major for art and add art class to my schedule. After awhile it finally changed I got my new schedule. Well it's not new it's just one more class. I start it on Monday. I'm pretty exited. The lady at the front desk told me I'll need some supplies to I go to Michaels to get some supplies. I get artist loft pencils, charcoal pencils, blending stumps, sharpers, and a tan pages sketchbook. This store is quit expensive but they have good quality stuff so it's worth it.

I set everything in this art ouch I have and lack it into my book bag. I could maybe make some new friends in that class. I leave again to go get food but this time at a different place. I get a burger and some fries and I eat it at the place I went to. I think the name is called blind bobs or something like that.

I finish and I leave and go back to the dorm I see Molly is there she's sleeping. I then get a text.

* Hey Tessa get ready we're going to a party.*

I get ready and wait until he texts me again.

* I'm here come out.*

I go out and get in his car and we leave. We get to the party and when we walk inside it's packed. Everyone looks like ants crammed together. As I stand I spot Zed and I immediately feel sick in my stomach.

"Hardin I need to go to the bathroom."

"It's up stairs to the left."

I go and lock myself in. I stay in here for a while until I here a knock.

"Just a second."

I open the door and I see Zed. Why is he always where I'm at I understand he was here first but why up here.

"Hey Tessa."

"I...I need to go."

I walk away and he grabs me by the arm pulls me into the bathroom and locks the door.

Notes: what do you guys think is going to happen drop a comment with your guess:)