Thirty-Five

Hardin leaves and Christian, Kimberly, and Smith get their things so we could leave. I feel weird because I have to move just to be safe but what about Hardin. He not safe over there. He keeps telling me not to worry about it but it just gets me more worried.

We arrive at the new house and it's two times bigger than the old one. I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this.

"Okay Tessa. This time all the rooms are up stairs. Your room is the pastel pink one "Kimberly says.

I go and I see a small but not to small of a room. It's pink pastel just how Kimberly said it would be. It has a bathroom in it which is good.

I go back down stairs and I see Christian.

"Hey Christian I was wondering what I'm going to do with my classes and intern ship"I ask even though I already know what's going to happen.

"Well I talked to Ken if he could transfer you to the campus that's over here. The internship is the same I moved some of my best workers to my publishing house I have here in Seattle and you'll of course be there. Everything is already planned out."

"Okay that's perfect"I say.

"Tessa one more thing how would you like to work as a employee instead of a intern?"

"Are you offering a actual job"I say way to exited.

"That's exactly what I'm doing so what do you say?"

"Yes I would love to thank you so much Mr...I mean Christian."

"No problem I'll tell you what you have to do tomorrow on your first day."

I go take a shower and brush my teeth. I see I have a text from Hardin.

*Hey babe how are you settling in?*

*Im doing fine I wish you were here*

Hardins POV

I see Tessa is settling in just fine as I'm about to get in bed I hear yelling. The voice sounds familiar it's oh my god it can't be. It's Zed why the fuck does he always show up

"Hardin get your ass out here now!"he yells.

"What the fuck do you want Zed?"I yells back.

"You know what I want. I want Tessa."

"Well she isn't here we broke up and she moved back home so I don't know where she is"I lie hoping he'll leave. If he doesn't then I'm going to kick his ass and call the cops.

"I don't believe you at all man."

I run up to him and punch him he tries to punch me back but he fails. I see a neighbor and I ask them to call the cops. I make sure Zed doesn't leave so the cops could take him.

Finally the cops get here.

"What's going on here?"they ask.

"He was trying to attack me and he's been following me around. They were supposed to be looking for him after he stabbed me"I say back at them.

"Wait this is Zed Evans?"the say as if they've been looking for him.

"Yeah that's him."

"We've been looking for him for awhile but he's been hiding out." Well Zed I guess your doing some jail time for quite awhile. Thank you sir for finding him well take him now."

They leave and they take Zed. Finally this is all over now. I want to tell Tessa but I want her to have fun plus Vance told me he was going to offer her a job.

Notes: Did you guys think Hardin was going to get hurt again? Do you think he should tell Tessa or let her have her fun for a little?