Two

Once I see the door is cracked open I start to panic. I'm 100% sure I closed this door before I left. I step inside and see there's things on the empty bed.

"Hey, I'm Molly."

"Oh hey I'm Tessa."

"Um I'm your new roommate I wasn't supposed to come till a few days but I decided to come early" she says with a smile.

"Oh well make yourself at home."

"Hey I um got invited to a party early do you want to come with me."

"Sure sounds like fun."

"Great well be ready at 7. I'm going to go grab some food."

"Sounds good bye."

I only have 2 hours to get ready and I don't know what to wear. I want to wear something that is cute but not to much. I decide to wear a pink skirt with a white too and pink converse. I took about an hour to change which means I have 1 hour to do my makeup and hair. I do pretty basic makeup just mascara eyebrows and lipgloss. I just decide to straighten my hair. By the time I'm done it's time to leave.

"Tessa you look amazing."

"Oh thank you you look good too."

I'm not used to people telling me I look good.

"Ok well let's get going it's not far from here."

We leave the room and it's a 15 minute walk away. Man I should've bought a sweater it's kinda cold.
We finally get to the party and immediately get handed drinks. I don't really like drinking but I will take just this one drink.

"Hey Tessa I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back."

I just stand here looking like a complete idiot. I feel someone bump into me and they spilled their drink on me.

"Hey watch it" I say with a harsh tone.

"Oh my bad I didn't see you their I would've seen you if you were a little taller."

What a jerk.

"You know I am tall it's you that needs to pay attention where you go" I shout.

"Okay damn you don't have to go all fiesty on me. What's your name?"

"I'm not going to tell you my name now leave me alone."

"I'm not leaving hear until you tell me your name."

"What's going on here" Molly says. She doesn't even look at the guy that in front of me.

"Nothing this guy ran into me and spilled his drink on me."

It takes her a second to him him. The room is really dark so you can't see.

"Hardin. What are you doing."

"Who's Hardin?"I ask.

"He's my older brother. He goes here he's just one year older than us."

"Molly tell me your friends name she won't tell me."

"It's Tessa" I finally say. Sorry for being rude earlier."

"It's fine. See you around Theresa."

"It's Tessa"And he walks away.

"I'm sorry about my brother he could be annoying."

"It's fine he wasn't so bad."

"Okay good want to go back to the dorm."

"Yeah."

We get back to the dorm and Molly falls asleep right away. I just lay in bed wondering why I felt like someone was watching me at the park. I see I get a text. Who can it be at this time. I see it's from Cole and my heart drops.

*Tessa you'll regret leaving me trust me I know where you got to school I saw you at a park today. You better watch out you never know when I can be behind you.*

I delete the text and turn off my phone completely. I start to worry. What if he is around the the at this moment. I'm just going to go to sleep hopefully I won't see him any of these days.