“You said you couldn't handle being with a magical race.” Diane reminded her. “I was talking about werewolves, animalstics, dragons, stuff like that, but you’re an angel! That’s amazing!”

Diane giggled, “I guess it is,” her wings folded inward, disappearing into a gold dust, “you’re gonna say that’s amazing too huh?”

Gabriella kissed her lips, “yep.”

Emmanuel starred at the bedroom door, finally taking the courage to march over there and knock very loudly on it “Hex! You told us to be here at 11:00, it’s now,” Emmanuel looked at his watch, “11:34, if you don't hurry up I’ll-”

Before Emmanuel could finish, a large fireball came raging towards him, luckily, it only made small burns on Emmanuel’s face, “you’ll shut up before the next fireball hits where the sun doesn't shine!” Hex yelled through the door.

“Why you little,” Emmanuel rolled up his sleeves, about to go through the hole in the door the fireball left but Mama stopped him, “I got this,” Mama had an evil look in her eyes.

“GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY ASS!!!” Mama yelled, hitting Hex with her chancla repedadly. “Ow! Mama! I’m 28 you can't hit me anymore!” Hex stated. “The hell I can't! I’m your mother!” Mama retorted, hitting him more.

After the abuse from his mother, Hex and Cruella sat in the living room. Cruella placed an ice pack on his head, “alright, let’s start the meeting,” Hex said, trying to hide the pain from the beating his mother gave him.

Emmanuel snickered a little too loudly, Hex whipped his head in his direction of Emmanuel, “something funny, chuckles?”

“The fact that Mama basically kicked your ass.” Emmanuel laughed loudly. “Oh you wanna go, Emmanuel?!” Hex rose from his chair. “Bring it, Flame Brain!” Emmanuel yelled.

Mama slapped them both upside the head, “for gods sakes will you two idiots focus?!” she looked at Hex, “we’re trying to get your tio back,” her glare shifted towards Emmanuel, “and we’re trying to get your girlfriend back!”

“Yes, Mama…” the two leaders muttered. “Good,” Mama politely folded her hands on the table, “let’s get started.”

After hours of planning, it was finally in motion, Diane, Cruella, and Christopher stood in front of the 8 Ball Fashion office. “Never that I’d be here again.” Diane muttered to herself, but Cruella and Christopher being magical races, her the angel’s words.

“But this time we're here to save my sister,” Cruella had determination in her eyes. “And my uncle.”  Hex added through the earpiece Cruella and the others had on as Hex and the rest of the group sat in a van near the back of the fashion building.

“Yes, yes, and your uncle.” Cruella corrected as the three entered the building and up to the floor Catania’s office was on. Diane sighed, “do I really have to do this?”

“You’re just faking that’s all, love.” Gabriella assured her as Diane walked towards Catania’s office. Cruella held Christopher back, handing him a blue potion, “drink this, it’s an invisibility potion.”

Christopher nodded, taking a swig off the potion before passing it to Cruella, he looked down at his hands to notice that they were starting to turn invisible along with the rest of his body, “cool.”