"Suit yourself," I shrugged.

I slid off his boxers and watched as he raised an eyebrow. Stop trying to read my mind. I thought to him. There's no way I'm going to let him in on what I have planned. He just has to wait and see.

"You're the worst," Levi mumbled.

I ignored him and scooted back and pulled my shirt off before leaning down. I licked down the shaft of his dick and he closed his eyes. "Just sit back and enjoy yourself," I laughed.

"I don't trust you," he mumbled.

"You probably shouldn't," I said before taking him in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down making sure to listen to Levi's moans and his breathing. I heard his breathing start to become more labored and his moans slipping past his lips.

"Fuck babe, if you keep that up-" he started to say and instantly I pulled my head up. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm sorry did you want me to keep going?" I asked.

Levi just stared at me with a glare in his eyes. "Fuck you," he said. I could hear the frustration in his voice as he groaned. "Can we stop with all these games."

"What games?" I asked, "All I keep asking is what you want me to do, you're the one not answering," I shrugged.

I grabbed the lube from our stuff and I heard him mumble, "finally," to himself. I put some on my fingers and slipped one in his ass. I purposely made sure not to do it how he liked. I kept a slow pace and refused to go deep. When I finally added a second finger I felt him snap a little. "Eren I swear to fucking god!" He groaned, "Are you going to keep this petty shit up this whole time?"

I just stayed quiet before pulling my fingers out. My dick was straining against my pants so I finally took a moment to slip off my pants and boxers. I slipped on a condom before I put my hands back on his hips and pulled him closer to me. I rubbed my dick on his ass for a moment before stopping.

"For fucks sake Eren would you cut this shit out," Levi groaned.

I just laughed before leaning into his ear and whispering, "I'll cut this out when you say the magic words."

Levi let out a long groan, "Fine," He rolled his eyes, "Fuck me Eren," he mumbled.

"I can't hear you," I said back.

"I said fuck me Er-AH!" I cut him off by shoving my dick in him. I stopped using my power on him.

The first thing he did was smack me upside the head. "You're an ass," he said before wrapping his arms around me. I stopped moving and he instantly rolled his eyes. "Fine I didn't mean it, babe please," he said, grinding up against me.

"Hmm, I don't know," I mumbled.

"Please babe, fuck me," he said before placing a kiss on my lips.

"You really want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to fuck my brains out," he said grinding his hips down on my dick.

"Your wish is my command," I said before hooking my arms under his legs and picking Levi up and slamming him against the wall. I shoved my dick back in him. He squirmed as a moan slipped past his lips. "Fuck me harder babe."

I loosened my grip on his legs and let gravity do the work. Levi sank further down on my cock as he moaned out. I thrusted into him as he dug his nails into my back. Levi's dick was rubbing up against my stomach, and I could feel the pleasure building up inside of him.

"Someone's feeling good," I said but in all honestly I couldn't tell who the emotions were coming from. With the intensity of them, I could only assume they were coming from both of us.

"Damn right, fuck babe." Levi smashing his lips up against mine. "I'm close," he said, breaking away from the kiss.

While he took a moment to breathe I took the time to mark up his neck as some payback. "I don't even fucking care," he moaned, "You're the only one who cares if people see the hickeys."

I bit his shoulder and he let out a moan. He put his hand under my chin and grabbed my face before pulling me into a kiss. Levi started to match my thrusts and ground his hips down on my dick. My thrusts started getting sloppier the closer I got. I could tell Levi was really close by how heavy he was panting.

I told him to hook his leg around my waist. He did that and I moved one of my arms out from under his leg so I could stroke his dick. "If you do that I'll- ah!" Levi started to say so I squeezed his dick to stop him from coming.

"Ah fuck!" Levi groaned as he buried his head in the crook of my neck before nipping at my neck to stop from screaming out.

"Just a little longer babe," I said, thrusting into him faster and faster. When I knew I was at my limit I started pumping his dick letting him cum. The second Levi came I felt him tighten on me. That was enough to throw me over the edge. I came and I felt my knees start to get weak. I walked both of us back over to the bed. I set him down and laid down next to him.

"That was hot," Levi breathed.

"See things are so much better when you beg for them," I said and Levi rolled his eyes.

"Don't push it," he laughed.

"How about we go for round two?" I asked and I watched Levi close his eyes.

"As fun as that sounds, we can't."

"What? Why not?" I pouted.

"Because I need to be able to walk tomorrow," Levi laughed before placing a kiss on my cheek. "

"Oh shit I totally forgot," I said wrapping my arm around his waist, "will you be okay tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, a little uncomfortable during training, but for the actual mission, I should be fine. I'm more worried about your back," he said and I winced a little.

"Oh shit, yeah those scratch marks are going to be so irritated when I put a shirt on."

"Sorry, rollover," he said. I was a little confused but did it anyway. I felt his lips kiss all down my back. "Better?"

"Much," I smiled before turning back around and throwing my arms around him.