Chapter 17

Inarah's POV,

Does Zayaan really hate me? Will he ever accept me as his wife?There was only 1 way to find out

There was only 1 way to find out....

I opened the bedroom door only to have a bitter taste in my mouth for the rest of the day to see the 2 girls and thier same annoying face.

The twin witches! Twitches!

"Why are you two here?" I asked with a bored expression.

"Not because we wanted to, it's because boss ordered us. We're your new bodyguards." They said the entire thing in unison. Now see why I called them annoying. It's too creepy. Wait! Hold on...

"Bodyguards?!"

They nodded mirroring my bored expression from before.

Is Zayaan out of his mind? Asking the wolf to watch the sheep. Won't they pounce on me and kill me themselves the second they find me alone instead of protecting me? We've hated eachother since the time these bitches joined in. Always trying to seduce my Zayaan. We 3 exchanged death glares until....

"Inarah!"

I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat

I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat. He was exactly the same as before but....still different, because now he was my husband. I wanted to run to him and hide in his arms but I resisted... I really cannot be mad at him for too long.
Oh God! Why am I soo hopelessly in love?!

He just gaped at me eyeing me from top to bottom. Heat was rising in my cheeks and I was busy admiring his handsome features too. He was ready in his suit...for office? But it's the first day of our married life?! How mean!

He then cleared his throat and looked away.
"Breakfast is ready for you in the kitchen. Go eat something." He like ordered. I narrowed my eyes at him

"Don't bark orders at me. I'm not one of your employees.... I'm your wife now." I snapped and didn't fail to miss the ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Leaving already?" I questioned to which he nodded.
"I...need to talk to you first." I said.