Chapter 56*

WARNING: Mature content ahead marked with •••

If you're uncomfortable then feel free to skip it.

Read the authors note at the end please.
_________________________________

Inarah's POV,

He was standing in the balcony busy on his call looking no less than a supermodel in the Barcelona heat without his shirt on

He was standing in the balcony busy on his call looking no less than a supermodel in the Barcelona heat without his shirt on. Undoubtedly, my dear hubby was even hotter that the coffee in my hands. I took my time swooning over his hot body glistering in the soft morning sunlight. His sun-kissed skin, ruffled hair, tall muscular build, those yummy abs and hard pecs...oh God! It should be illegal to be soo hot.

He turned to me giving me the most beautiful smile only he could give and my heart cried out with joy bringing slight tears in my eyes. This really was real. I have to remind myself everyday. I beamed at him and went to my Love.

"Coffee, tea or....me?" I winked.

He pretended to think.
"Coffee please..." He grinned.

I gasped pretending to be offended and handed him the coffee. He chuckled.

He took a sip.
"Want some?"

"Um... I'm not a coffee person but....ok!" I said stretching my hand but he pulled the mug back making me frown.

He took another sip and called me closer by his finger.... his eyes shining with playfulness.

•••
I blushed getting his sign and closed my eyes tilting my head up as he cupped my cheek with one hand and placed his warm lips on mine parting them, carefully making me drink the bitter sweet coffee.

I gulped it down readily giving a proper lick to his lips. I giggled when he looked into my eyes with that playful mirth again.

"More?"

I nodded eagerly. He grinned from ear to ear before taking another sip and repeating the process. I never thought coffee could be soo delicious.

"More." I said greedily and he chuckled kissing me with the coffee again. This time I took my time tasting him along with the coffee as I snaked my arms around his neck getting as close as humanly possible. His large hand had grabbed my waist crushing me to him as he moaned into the kiss. I smiled letting my hands roam down on his perfectly sculptured torso.
•••

Just then I took notice of my phone ringing inside, which was actually ringing for a while now and broke the kiss much to his dismay.

"My phone..." I said breathlessly.

"Don't!" He whined making a face. I mimicked his face and ran inside escaping his hold giggling.

Zayaan's POV,
I sighed watching her run inside with her bare feet in her little yellow sundress breaking our hot kiss. My heart soared seeing her soo happy....with me. I really have to pinch myself sometimes reminding myself that...
Yes! This is all real.