Chapter 55 (new)*

Heena's POV,
The tranquility of this beautiful place wowed me. I was in awe like even though I was surrounded by millions of people, I felt soo at peace like nothing was holding me back and my heart was soaring inside my chest. It wasn't the Eiffel tower of Paris or the oceans of Maldives. Not even the snow of Switzerland nor Mount Fuji of Japan.

This place was a zillion times better, because we were at the Holy land of Mecca. The house of Allah for our Umrah. And my hand was safely clasped into the hand of the man I loved, my husband. He wasn't wearing any expensive suites and I wasn't in any sexy clothes but in an ihram and a long white jiljab. Still the look in his eyes for me was nothing like I'd ever seen before. Full of such overwhelming love and adoration. It was as if everytime he was looking at me, he was saying a praying in his heart for me, because I was doing the same for him.

We both fell prostate together in front of the Holy Kabba and my eyes were blurred with tears as I asked for forgiveness for myself and for my husband, and happiness and thanked Allah for everything and everyone in our lives and to bless us with m...

We both fell prostate together in front of the Holy Kabba and my eyes were blurred with tears as I asked for forgiveness for myself and for my husband, and happiness and thanked Allah for everything and everyone in our lives and to bless us with more happiness in the future and the hereafter.

As my Inu stood beside me with her Love, I prayed for them to and for us to be eachother's best friends even in Jannah. We never felt more closer to eachother then we did during those couple days, and for the first time I didn't hate Zayaan at all as I acknowledged him as my dear sister's husband who loved and cherished her. I realised, that the people around me were a gift from Allah to me making me wanting to appreciate them all and everything I had soo much more.

####