Chapter 45

I forgot to mention in the last chapter that the divorce giving way of Zayaan might not be authentic or according to the Islamic law.
Please keep in mind this is a fictional story and a lot of fictional and unrealistic things are and will be mentioned here.

One more thing...
Do I need to change my uploading time?
I've noticed many readers find it difficult to wait until midnight for the update.
Should I update on some other appropriate time like evening, afternoon or late morning even?
I've seen that some readers even adjusted thier sleeping times to read the updates.
😢
Soooooo sweeeeet!!!!
I'm really soo grateful to you guys for giving such overwhelming love and support to me and this story Alhumdulillah!
Like literally it moves me to tears
😭
I love you all so much that's why I take extra effort to update daily.

So please do mention when you think it's appropriate to update.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You guys are going to kill me after this chapter 😖😫
________________________

Teri Mohabbat mei fannah ho jau
Teri aag mei pighal jau.
Tere khatir agar tuth k bikhar bhi jaau
Toh koi gum nahi.

Uddhav's POV,
I helped my wife with the car's seatbelt as she was busy devouring her cornetto. We just came back from her ultrasound. Our bundle of joy is of 5 months now inside her.

Now that it's of 5 months we could see it's body perfectly in the sonography. Only 4 more months or even less till we have him or her in our arms. I want a son though, although a daughter will be much cuter and she'll be daddy's little girl. If it's a boy, he'll be his mumma's boy and I'll get jealous.
Then I want a girl.

"What are you looking at darling?" Geeta asked looking at me innocently.

Ahh! Am I really ready to share my Geeta's love?

"You." I said wiping the corner of her plump lips with my thumb as I licked it.

"What? I'm not sharing." She said with her mouthful. I grinned at her cuteness. She's become a bit chubby now with our baby. Soo adorable, that whatever she does is cute.
"Really? Then I'll just take it." Leaning closer, I took my chance to take a big bite out of it.

She gasped loudly slapping my chest.
"Uddhav how dare you?!" She pouted grumpily.

I swallowed the mouthful with quite difficulty as I struggled through my laughs.

"Just like this if our baby doesn't share you with me.... I'll just take you too." I warned her.

She scoffed.
"Yeah right! Just see how I give all my love and time to our baby and none to you." She said sticking her tongue out.

I laughed loudly.
"Don't underestimate my Geeta." unbuckling my seatbelt I abruptly brought my face close to hers hovering over her on the seat and as always my darling let her guard down almost immediately forgetting her icecream which was melting in her hand.
"If you try to ignore me...." I whispered moving my fingertips down her face and neck as I noticed her gulp.
"Then I'll just have to kidnap you...and then...."

"A...And then what?" She breathed gazing into my eyes with anticipation.

I placed my lips over hers in such a way that they only slightly brushed eachother when we spoke. Our hot breaths tickling eachother's lips.
"...then...you know what."