Chapter 43*

Zayaan's POV,
After the wedding, Inarah immediately moved to her parent's place. She'll be going to London from there with Heena. After what happened last night, I'm being forced to believe that.... there's no hope for us anymore.

Flashback,
Rubbing my sweaty palms, I waited for her to enter the room. My heart was pounding with nervousness and anxiety. After 10 mins or so, the door finally opened, and stepped into my hoor seemingly enthralled by the preparations I made for her.

Her eyes wide and lips parted as the red and golden lights of the candles and decor reflected on her

Gorgeous!

I closed the door behind us locking it as she jumped at the sudden moment at her honey orbs that looked to intense in the dim lights stopped at me with unexplainable emotions.

"Did you like it Jaan?"

She turned to look around again. She wasn't even smiling though so I couldn't figure out if she did.

"How.... when did you...."

I gently held her from behind nuzzling her intoxicating scent.
"Uddhav and Geeta are having thier own wedding night....so I thought, there's no reason why we can't have ours." I said and ran lips down her shoulder and arms placing small kisses holding her hand ever soo gently till I reached her fingertips.

•••
I turned her to me and her soft eyes made me forget everything else and all I want was....to love those plump lips which were slightly parted as her breathing fastened. Her cheeks were soo warm and I was drawn to her like bees to honey as I placed my lips over hers. She reciprocated instantly as her lips mirrored my slow rhythm. Her eyelashes ticked my cheeks and I held her close as the bare skin of her lower back sent shivers down my spine.

I was craving for her touch but she wasn't touching me. So I lifted her hands placing them on my shoulders as I danced with her slowly to the non-existent music, never separating my lips from hers.

Lifting her in my arms, I laid her on the bed as I sat beside her carrasing her beautiful face.

"You're soo.... breathtakingly beautiful, like a dream come true. I love you with all my heart....my every being. You're my world, .....my life....my everything Inarah.
Let me shower all my love on you tonight...my Jaan."

I whispered whilst kissing all over her angelic face.
•••

She was silent... until she said those painful tear jerking words.

"Fine then....but make it quick. The driver is waiting for me outside."

I froze looking at her surprised. She had moved her face away.

"I... Inarah....what do you mean Jaan?" My voice shook.

"I'm going back to the Malik mansion. I have my bags ready too. But, if you wanna have sex before I leave then it's fine. The driver can wait till your satisfied. You're still my husband. How can I stop you from getting your husbandly rights. Go on. I won't run like you."