Chapter 40

Inarah's POV,
What a beautiful dream it was!

"I really do love you my Jaan....my Jahan....my Inarah.... I do... I do... I do..."

But, there is no way.... Zayaan would say that in reality.

"Inarah! Inarah please wake up!"
I heard Zayaan's voice like a distant echo. My eyelids became soo heavy as I tried to open them. As I took into my surroundings, I was on the bed in our room and he was sitting right next to me holding my hand as worry and anxiety painted his handsome face and enchanting ebony eyes.

"Oh Thank God!"

I groaned.
"Why did you wake me up Zayaan! I was having such a wonderful dream?" I said weakly as I lifted my body up and he helped me sit up holding my back and propping the pillow behind.

A small gasp escaped my lips at our dangerous closeness and he gazed into my eyes soo.... lovingly carrasing my cheek with his knuckles. A soft smile on his sexy lips.
"What dream did you see?"
He asked in a hoarse low voice.

I got lost in his eyes like always as I answered,"In my dream, you said you loved me.. but.." I chuckled camouflaging my disappointment.
"That can never be possible!"

His smile grew and he pressed his lips on my forehead.
"It wasn't a dream my Jaan."

I looked at him in disarray.

"I love you Inarah! I love you.... I Love you... I love you....I..."

I covered his mouth with my hands stoping him as my heart was on fire. Something I'd only imagine and dreamt of was finally happening!

Zayaan said he loved me?!

He very gently gripped my hand which was in his mouth, kissing every finger tip as my eyes filled with tears. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"I'm sorry my Jaan....all this time I made you suffer.... I made you cry. I was wrong. I love you soo much.... I guess....it took me an awful lot time to realise that. I'm sorry Inarah. But no more.... I promise I'd never make you cry again. I'm all yours now Inarah... I'll love and cherish you all my life... I'll shower every ounce of my love on you my Jaan.... I...."

"I can't do this!"

His voice trailed off as he looked at me confused.

My heart clenched as I looked into his eyes that reflected soo much honesty, love and longing in them.

"I'm sorry too Zayaan....but that's enough! I'm exhausted!"
I breathed

"Jaan...."

"No! No more Zayaan! I'm exhausted of your changing attitude. One moment you kiss me, the other you run away. One moment you're soft, the other, you say words that slash through my soul. I'm not strong enough to bear it anymore!" My voice broke as a sob dared to escape.

"I... I promise you Inarah....no more mixed emotions. You have me now body, heart and soul. I'm all yours Inarah...and I'll love you .... always!" He said desperately cupping my face.

I shut my eyes in agony as I ripped his hands off my face.

It's soo painful....so hard!

I shook my head.
"I... can't! Please....let me go! I can't handle all this anymore! I want to free my heart from you... I..."

He hugged me tight like he was a scared little child, cutting me off.
"Inarah..."

"Zayaan..." I let my tears on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry...." I painfully pulled myself away from him as he watched me desperately trying to hold onto me.