Chapter 34

Inarah's POV,
I kept pacing the living room trying to think of a way to meet Geetanjali. There's no way I could go to a place like a brothel to meet her. And even if I do manage, Zayaan will kill me.
I could buy that place....but then mom and dad will kill me as the news will spread like wildfire and it would ruin the Qureshi Group's reputation.
In every case, I die. So I need to find a way to stay alive while keeping our love sick brother alive too. And that's only possible if we sort things out with His Geeta.

"Bhabhi, please sit down. I'm getting dizzy just watching you." Raghav said stressed as he was sitting on the couch along with Wafeeq.

"Is there no way we can get her to meet us?" I asked sinking on the single sofa.

"Sorry bhabhi, but Latifah Bano knows everyone of us. Even if we go there pretending to be customers, she'd immediately find out that we're Uddhav's friends." Wafeeq said with a strained expression.

I sighed.
"Why do you perverts even go to a brothel soo much?" I questioned irritated.

"It's not what you think!" They both defensively implored in unison.

I shook my head.
"Forget it....ugh! Is there no one among you who has never been in front of that Bano or she doesn't know that person?"

We all scratched our brains for a while and suddenly a light bulb lit in all 3 of us...

"Ridhwan!"

****
"You crazy people want me to do what?" Ridhwan said in his usual poker face as he adjusted his glasses over his nose.

"Hey! Who are you calling crazy?!" I warned.

He pointed at Wafeeq and Raghav.

"Hey you rascal!" Wafeeq smacked him and Raghav joined as I stifled a laugh.

"Anyways, I can't help you." He said going back to his computer completely ignoring us.
Ok... I was losing my mind now. The guys did warn me before.

"That retard has never been out of that building for 2 years now. There's no way he'll agree to go to a brothel to pick a girl."

Talk about an introverted homebody.

"Ridhwan please. We're only doing this to help Uddhav. Come on! Don't you feel sorry for him?" I requested.

"Having an affair with a Prostitute? That guy has stooped too low. He deserved it. Atleast he didn't get AIDS." He shook his head still typing some complicated code while my jaw dropped at his insolent remark.

"So what?! Just because she's a Prostitute, does that mean she's not human? Everyone has the right to fall in love...and everyone makes mistakes. And I can't believe you have such a shitty thinking Ridhwan?!" I raged.

"I'm not going!" He announced.

That's it! I'd had enough. Even the guys gave up...but not me.

I turned his chair to face me and grabbed his collar as he gaped at me with his widened eyes and open mouth.
"Listen here you prick! I've had enough of your bullshit I'm trying to help a couple in love and Inarah Hashmi always gets what she wants. So if you don't agree with me straight I'll have to crook my ways....and mind well Mister...."
I leaned closer to his face as he was clearly intimidated.
"....you most definitely won't like that!"

"Whoa! She's even scarier than Zayaan bhai!" Wafeeq whispered and Raghav agreed.

Ridhwan gulped and I stepped back smirking. There's no way he can say no now!

"Sorry, I can't go. The sun is blazing outside and my skin is too sensitive." He resumed typing.

I looked at him dumbfounded. Even girls don't show soo much tantrums. I swallowed back my anger.