Chapter 16

WARNING!!!
Extreme blood and gore ahead and will be marked by •••
If your uncomfortable, immediately skip that part.
Read at your own risk it can be sloppy. 😬

_______________________

Like every other day, My fairy was playing with her friend in her doll house dragging me with her to play house with them. That other girl doesn't like me at all. Always glaring at me and sticking her tongue out at me. One day I'm going to rip out that tiny tongue of hers. She calls her Heenu and loves her very much.
My little fairy came in frolicking with a toy plastic tea set in her hands.

"Today we're having a tea party." She giggled.

'Someone please save me from this!' I thought rolling my eyes. A 12 yr old man playing house with two 6 yr old girls. What am I being punished for?

"Zayaan will be the Papa, Inarah will be Mumma and Heenu will be our baby." She announced holding my hand.

"No Inu. He will not be Papa. Only you and I will play, not that boy." That brat said pulling her from my side.

Inarah shook her head
"No Inarah will not play without Zayaan. He's my friend." She said angrily inflating her chubby cheeks.

And the girls started fighting. I pulled her chubby cheeks and her cute innocent face made me laugh.
"Play wich me" she managed to say. I pulled her cheeks a bit more. She's soo cute.

"Are my two princess playing house? You didn't call Papa to play with you. Papa is sad now." Saheb said frowning .

My fairy ran to him and wrapped her wings around him as he lifted her in his arms. He is a good father. I've never known a father's love...until, he showed me.

He came and patted my head automatically bringing a huge smile on my face.
"Come my son, let me show you something." He said.

"But Zayaan is playing with Inu and Heenu." My fairy pouted.
Saheb mimicked her pout.
"Sorry sweetie. I'll bring him back in a moment."

"Ok! But hurry. He's my husband." She folded her arms to her chest as Saheb let out a laugh and I felt flustered all of a sudden.

He walked me to his study with his arm around my shoulder. It's been 8 months since I'm living with them. He's teaching me a lot of things. English, maths, everything I should know according to him. He says I'm an exceptionally fast learner. Whatever that means.

He sat on his chair and took me on his lap. I struggled to get out of his hold as my face turned red with embarrassment only to hear him laugh
"Let me go... I'm not a child."

He ruffled my hair finally letting me go and looked at me with his soft eyes that always warmed my heart.
"Yes, you're a fine young man. Tell me Zayaan, would you like to go to school?"

I looked at him perplexed.
"School? Who has that much money? And besides...." I looked down at my hands.
"Ye school whool ameer baccha log k liye hai....apun jaise sadak chap mafik k liye nai Saheb. (These school n all are for the rich kids. Not for street-rats like me sir)"

He lifted my chin lovingly with a warm smile.
"Who told you such nonsense? Schools are for every child that wants to learn. You my child..." He patted my chest.
"...are with the will and desire to learn and I want to make that happen. I'll send you to the best school and give you the best education. You learnt every within just 8 months what most children can't even learn in 8 years. You have a very smart brain." He patted my head and I grinned
"I'll sculpt you into a fine dignified man Zayaan. I promise!"