Chapter 24

I'm soo excited for this chapter.
How about you all?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zayaan's POV,
I'll be leaving for London for a few days. Oxford has invited thier successful alumni to address thier current students."
I informed as Inarah was quite busy in practice, or should I say doing a pretty good job of ignoring me.

It's been a week since that time.

How many women have you slept with till now?

How should I answer that? Can I even be able to answer that?

"Won't you ask me when I'm leaving?"

No response.

"Inarah...."

"Don't bother coming anytime sooner." She said coldly throwing a strong high kick on the punching bag sending it flying almost hitting Raghav's face.

I leaned my head and shoulder back impassively as she swung her foot from near my face while landing it on the floor

I leaned my head and shoulder back impassively as she swung her foot from near my face while landing it on the floor. Wow! She really is pissed.

She then walked past me ignoring me and went to get her towel and water. Raghav gave me a strained guilty look.

"My flight is in two hours. I'll be leaving then." She didn't bother to even look at me. Tsk! Fine then! To hell with this! She can be grumpy all she wants while I'm gone.

"What? So no goodbye kisses you guys?" Raghav said grinning. We both shot him a murderous look at he raised his hand in surrender.

"Sorry... I was just trying to lighten the mood." He shrugged.... more afraid of Inarah than me.
May God help that kid while I'm gone.

I gave Inarah one last look sighing inwardly and turned to leave. We'll be apart for quite some time now after spending an entire month together. I really yearned for atleast a hug from her.

Inarah's POV,
I'd been busied myself with practice and training the whole time. It's been 2 days since he left and.... I already miss him.

I promised myself that I won't call him at all and even if he calls, I won't answer but that promise is turning out to be quite difficult for me. Although, since the last 2 days he had only called me like 3 times.
That narcissist!

So to distract myself I planned taking a break and spending the whole day with my Heenu.

"What?! Really? He called you just thrice knowing that you're mad at him. Huh! What kinda husband is he?!" Heenu grumbled as we were jogging in the park.

 Huh! What kinda husband is he?!" Heenu grumbled as we were jogging in the park