Chapter 11

I've added the mature content category because of all the violence and gore parts.
I will be marking such disturbing parts with •••
So you guys can skip it.
I hope you guys don't judge me and support me like always.
Love yall
😘

____________________________

Inarah's POV,
I stood on the balcony of my bedroom staring into the dark sky, engulfed in the aroma of the earth wetting with the unseasonal rain as some water droplets showered over me. It was my favorite way of relaxation but today...even that wasn't enough to soothe my aching heart.

Heena sat beside me and wrapped her arms around me resting her chin on my shoulders. I couldn't even manage a fake smile. I was just soo numb. The ache in my heart was breaking my every will to even move...or breathe.

He crushed my innocent heart below his shoe like a bug walking all over me like a wasted piece of paper. My Zayaan...he murdered my heart and soul. I felt like a lifeless doll.

"Inu..." She called out softly.

Wiping my tears which I didn't even realize were cascading down my cheeks, she stood in front of me

"Why did he do that Heenu? I love him...why?" My voice broke.

"Look at me... please. Don't be like this... you're scaring me." She sobbed with me. I turned to her and sank my head on her shoulder breaking down.

"I love him Heenu... I'm soo pathetic! I need him...Even after what I saw, I can't be without him... please Heenu do something...just put me out of this misery... I don't want a life without him... just...just kill me... please..."

"No! Please don't say such terrifying things Inu. We all are right here...for you and we all love you. I love you, my darling sister. Please don't say that..." She cried too hugging me tighter.

"That scumbag! I'll make him regret making you cry like this.

Heena's POV,

My driver opened the door of the SUV as I stepped out looking at the tall building owned by that jerk who broke my sister's heart

My driver opened the door of the SUV as I stepped out looking at the tall building owned by that jerk who broke my sister's heart. Huh! All this he has is thanks to the company he works at yet he has the audacity to belittle my girl who'll soon be the owner of that empire...or could've been. I stormed into the reception hall and banged my hand on the table startling the receptionist.

"Um... excuse me! How may I help you?" She questioned acting all sweet hiding her shock.

"Where's that jerk-faced boss of yours? I want to see him." I demanded.

She blinked at my valorous remark.

"Uh...he said he didn't want to meet anyone today." She replied rather shook.

"Like hell, I care about that. I'm Heena Junaid Khan! And I don't need his permission to see him. If he doesn't have the balls to see me then I'll go to him myself." I announced and stormed towards the lift ignoring all her protests and requests.