Chapter 53 (edited)

Assalamualaikum Everyone

So this is the edited chapter of Zayaan n Inarah's wedding. On coming Thursday I'll update the seperate chapter of Asad and Heena's wedding from thier point of view.

Both the couples got married on the same day but, thier POV will give you a better idea n of course, we want to see thier romance and especially, wedding night 😏 too right?

________________________

Inarah's POV,
He slipped his arms slowly around my waist trapping me to his body and I didn't dare to look up into his dreamy ebony eyes as I didn't know what I'd do if I did. Our closeness was already making me dizzy.

"How beautiful!" My groom breathed carrasing my red cheek. I hid my face on his chest shyly.

"Ok people! I know I said close but not this close. We're having a pre-wedding Photoshoot not a porno shoot."

Zayaan scowled at him the 4th time ready to break his head or so he said 2 hours ago. I held him back giving a quick peck on his neck to placate him. And voila! With a snap of a finger his face was red. How cute!

"Let's take a break please!" I asked and they all agreed giving us privacy.

"Forget him my Love. We can't upset him. He's the best photographer in the country right now. Our Pre wedding photoshoot would be the best too." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He scoffed

He scoffed.
"Best? Who in the right mind would give him the best photographer award. I bet he bought those awards. All he does is complaint. I'm Zayaan Hashmi and you are My wife Inarah Zayaan Hashmi! Who is he to tell me where and how can I touch my bride?! Oh, and if he dares to touch you again, I'll rip off his skinny arms." He frowned his brows.

I giggled getting on my toes and pecked his nose.
"You're soo hot when you're mad my handsome hunk. And you don't have to be jealous my love... he's gay. Him touching me doesn't matter. Infact, I should be the one to get jealous when he touches you ..but... I know my darling loves me too much to let me worry about competition like him..." I laughed.

He grinned kissing my forehead.
"I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe you might've some competition somewhere."

I gasped dramatically.
"You don't say."

He played along getting all serious
"Hm. Don't you know my new bride is just soo gorgeous and sexy...she could even melt the whole Antarctica with her hotness."

I giggled.
"My Love, stop spending too much time with that Asad. You're beginning to sound like him."

He pulled me abruptly by my back crushing my breasts into his hard chest as his lustful eyes met my shocked ones.
"I'm not wrong though." He said in a low husky voice.