№15|A Night Of Pleasure Before The Pain

Начните с самого начала

Hex looked at Cruella as she talked to Saree and Summer, laughing over something Summer said. “When are you gonna stop being a wimp and tell her?” Ector asked. “What?” Hex was snapped out of his trance, “everytime I try someone or something interrupts me!”

“Do it now! We’ll leave you two alone,” Gabriella looked at Saree, Summer, and Christopher cocking her head towards Hex. Summer nodded slightly, “we should get going Cruella,” Summer patted Christopher’s arm, “big day tomorrow.”

“Are you sure?” Cruella asked concerningly. “Yeah,” Ector wrapped his arm over Saree’s shoulder, “I’m tired and I’m sure Saree wants some blood so we gotta head home before Saree hunts Mama’s chickens again.”

“One time...it happened on time…” Saree muttered, her lips forming into a pout. “I know my love, and when we get home you can have some of my blood.”

After that, everyone began to leave, leaving Hex and Cruella alone. They stare at each other across the room. “Hex...at the party,” she slowly walked closer, “I didn’t get to say it then…” her hand rested on his cheek, “I-I-I…” she looked away, her cheeks blushed madly, “I love-”

Hex cups her face, kissing her soft pink lips, “I love you too, Cruella.”

Cruella jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, “Hex, please, kiss me again…”

Hex, not wanting to disappoint the beautiful woman wrapped in his arms, “anything you want,” Hex pecked her lips with a kiss, “anything you want Cruella, it’s yours.”

“Hex,” Cruella moaned in ecstasy as Hex kissed along her neck, “there’s something...you should… Ah!... know.”

Hex stopped his kiss, making Cruella whimper slightly, “don't stop.”

“What did you want me to know?” He lifted her onto the kitchen islands, running his fingers up and down her beautiful body. 

“My family,” Cruella tilted her head back, allowing Hex more access to her neck, “if they were to...find us...they’d...Hex, I don't want to think about what’d they do if they found us.”

“Then don't think about it,” Hex licked along her collar bone, slowly undoing her blouse as he looked up to Cruella, asking her for permission to continue. 

She graciously nodded, Hex kissed atop her ample chest, eliciting yet another moan from Cruella, “don't think about what might happen, just live in the now Marshmallow.”

His words made her body melt like butter, “Hex,” Cruella made him momentarily gaze up at her amber eyes that were hazed in a fog of pleasure, “thank you.”

Hex chuckled, “don't thank me yet, Marshmallow,” Hex carried her up to the bedroom, placing her on the bed as he crawled on top of her, “after we’re done tonight, that’s when you can really thank me.”

LEMON STARTS HERE!!! LEMON STARTS HERE!!!

She sat astride his stomach without warning and looked down at his face. She touched her hands on his abs and pecs. 

Her hands touched every crease, every indent on his body that she moaned aloud just by the way his body felt. Cruella's hands went down to his waist. She lifted her hands, then put them back down heading north towards his shoulders.

Don't stop Cruella. You can do this. You'll get down there eventually.

Her hands stopped at his shoulders as she leaned her body down and kissed his chest. She kept kissing her way up his chest to his neck where she drew a deep moan from his throat. 

She looked up to see his eyes, half open, looking down at her. She moved herself up to stare into his hazel eyes. Cruella thought how beautiful he was, lowering her face so that her lips touched his. 

Cruella loved how his soft lips moved with hers, pressing further into her. She moved her tongue to his lips, wanting to feel it was his and hers. He gladly opened his mouth and groaned at the feeling of their tongues touching.

Hex pushed himself into a sitting position and held Cruella tightly against him. Cruella gripped his shoulders tighter, pressing her lips harder into his. Hex gripped her shirt, clenching it against her waist. 

Their tongues battled, accumulating more lust within them. Cruella's hands moved through his hair now, pulling his face closer to hers. Their lips separated only to smash back into each other. 

Hex's hands stroked up and back down to her waist only to bring the bottom of the shirt with him this time. Their lips parted to remove her shirt. Hex's eyes roamed Cruella's neck down to her perky breast. 

He kissed her mouth one more time before moving south down to her neck. Cruella moaned, gripping Hex's hair tighter. He continued to move down, kissing her pulse point, her chest all the way to the top of her breast.

"You're beautiful." Hex lowered his head and sent chills down her spine as his tongue licked her firm nipple. He watched as the feeling drove her mad. He moved his mouth down to engulf her nipple in his mouth. Cruella's breath became labored.

"Hex... Ah... Please.." Cruella pleaded for more. For him to go lower. He looked up into her eyes before moving to engulf her other breast ignoring her pleads.

His mouth flicked across her firm nipple, teasing her. Cruella squirmed against him, pushing against the bulge in his pants. Sensations over took her as she collided over and over again with his member. 

Hex groaned, lifting himself and Cruella up. He headed straight for the room. Cruella took the opportunity to kiss his neck. He gently put her on the bed, looking down at her beautiful body. 

Cruella should have been nervous but she was more confident than ever.
Hex lowered himself on the bed, hovering over her body. Cruella blushed as Hex kissed her navel. 

He kissed all the way to the waistband of her shorts, gently pulling them off. Once off, Cruella sat up abruptly and touched Hex's belt. He looked down nervously.

"Undue them... Please." Cruella's voice came out lustfully.

He undid his buckle and pulled down his pants, along with his boxers slowly. She watched in awe as his member came into sight. Once his pants laid beside hers, Cruella reached her hands out and touched his manhood. 

Her hand glided down the staff and up. Hex moaned before grabbing her hand before pushing her down onto her bed. He pressed his lips into her, their tongues fighting for dominance. 

His hands touched her soft skin everywhere, wanting to touch more. Cruella's hands stroked down his back and up again, rubbing his rigid surfaces. 

His manhood kept gracing Cruella's hot entrance with contact making both of them moan. Hex pulled away from Cruella's mouth, looking down at the animalistic with serious eyes.

"Cruella if I do this..." Hex's voice drifted off, his mind racing.
Cruella looked up at him and smiled such a heartwarming smiling. She leaned up to kiss his lips.

"I trust you. I love you Hex."

Hex kissed her lips, his hands moving slowly on her upper thigh. He positioned himself at her entrance, rubbing his arousal against it. He slid in, gently and slowly. Cruella arched her back, moaning. 

As soon as she got to her virginal barrier, he broke through swiftly, pushing the rest of himself into her.

Cruella flinched with pain but relaxed as Hex stopped moving. He kissed her neck, leaving tiny love bites all over.

"Cruella... I love you," Hex whispered into her ear. He gently slid his length out of her slightly to push right back in. He repeated this, a little more of himself left each time. 

His sanity was on the line thinking about how amazing she felt, how his manhood felt sheath inside of her. Cruella started to moan louder as she moved her hips to meet his.

"Hex... I.. Need You.." Cruella's moans were getting urgent, Hex started moving faster. Cruella lifted her hands to his bottom, pushing his bottom deeper and deeper into hers.

"Cruella." Hex's moans were making Cruella wild. Soon their bodies became frantic, needing more space between them to be filled.

Cruella felt her body was climbing a mountain and soon she was on the edge, enjoying the best ride of her life.

"Hex!" Cruella screamed as her orgasm over took her, leaving her panting as Hex's tension built. He took her faster as she climbed yet another mountain before finishing the first.

"Cruella... I'm comin-" Hex moaned as Cruella screamed once again. Both letting their orgasms take over them.

Cruella was panting loudly as Hex rolled them onto their sides, panting as well.

As their hearts calmed down and their breathing stabilized, Hex drew Cruella close to his body, pulling the sheets up to their bodies.

Exhaustion taking over their bodies as they both wrapped into each other's bodies, like nothing in this world mattered.

~A/N~

I won second place in the mono awards!!!! And best cover!!! Fuck yeah!!!!

Also I got a Crunchyroll subscription so more anime!!

Okay so we're one chapter away from the end of arc one! I can't wait to start posting arc two! Y'all are gonna love it!