Practice Starts Now

Start from the beginning

"I am going to instantly shift into one of the guards that are in the room. I will take their clothes and head through the halls trying to gather the keys to the class," Nanaba said before she started walking down the hallway.

"While Nanaba is walking I will be trailing behind her while invisible to help her gather keys, as well as make sure the other guards don't catch on to her," Armin said as he followed her down the halls.

"I will have a spirit watching over and helping if possible," Ymir spoke up.

Everything is good so far. The rest of the teams entered the control room while they did their rounds. When they came back to the control room, Levi spoke up. "Our team will start heading to where they keep the red and green badge prisoners." Well, that was our original plan, however, with this visual layout of the camp, I notice a major flaw in my plan.

"Hold," I called out before lowering myself down and sitting on a wall. I called Pixis and Levi over down the hall for a moment to discuss the issue.

"Is something wrong?" Pixis asked.

"Yeah, my plan is flawed," I sighed,

"What do you mean?" Pixis said.

Levi looked confused until he looked at my thoughts and he just let out a long, "Oooh, I was wondering about that too."

Pixis just sat there confused waiting for an explanation.

"So I only heard about the camp's layout from Ymir's spirit friends, and Armin, however, picturing the layout it was a lot different than the actual camp's supposed layout. That being said there are two rooms that we pass before actually hitting the Red and Green badge prison area. That means we have to first check those rooms and make sure that no one is able to sneak up behind us. However we have to be stealthy while taking out those rooms, or the fight will get started a lot sooner, and a lot closer to the control room which is where we want the fight the farthest from."

"Do we know what rooms those are?" Levi asked.

"Armin," I said waving him over.

He walked over awkwardly. "Um, what's up Eren?"

"You remember the layout of the camp right?"

"Yeah, I mean not perfectly, but enough that this whole layout seems sorta familiar," he shrugged.

"Do you know what those two rooms are?" I said pointing at the doorways of them which were just holes in the walls.

"Yeah, that one I believe was the morgue." He said and it sent shivers down my spine. Morgue. I don't even want to know why they have a morgue here a part of me knew, but I didn't want to confirm the horrid theory that flashed through my mind.

"Do you remember how many people were in the morgue?" I asked, trying to keep a calm composure.

"Living people?" Armin asked awkwardly. He sounded like he was almost begging for me to ask for the living count rather than the dead.

"Yes, alive." Not helping Armin, how am I supposed to stay positive when you make it seem like there was an abundance of dead people in the morgue.

"When I was checking it out there were only two," he rubbed at the back of his neck. There was someone who I assume is the diener and someone who looked like a guard.

"And that one?" I pointed to the other room

"That one I think was just a room for the guards to sleep," Cause when I popped into that room that's all I saw.

"Oh god," I thought that was farther over, "that's going to be harder to work with," I mumbled. The two people in the morgue could overpower quite easily, but a room filled to the brim with guards now will be near impossible to take down stealthily.

"Not necessarily," Levi mumbled to himself. The other two seemed very confused. "I have an idea, just trust me," he said before calling over two people.

"Christa, Rico, can we have a word with you?" Levi said and they both walked over.

Rico looked around at us with a raised eyebrow. Christa, on the other hand, just gave us an awkward smile.

"You called?" Rico asked.

"We ran into a little hiccup and I think you two will be the perfect people to solve it."

"Are you sure about this?" Pixis asked. I don't think he knew where Levi was going with it, and in all honesty, neither did I.

"Well, we found out that there are very few people in the morgue so I was thinking that Christa can quickly and easily take out the guards in that room, but only if you are up for it?" Levi asked.

"Are you sure I would be strong enough?" she asked nervously.

"I'm positive, I've seen your power at work, and honestly it's scary how powerful you are," I said giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Well, what would I need to say?" She asked with a nod.

"Just something that would incapacitate them, whether it has them handcuff themselves or-."

"Like having them knock themselves out?" She asked.

Levi looked a little caught off guard but nodded, "yeah that should work."

"What do you what me to do?" Rico asked crossing her arms waiting for an answer.

"This room here will be filled with sleeping guards. Do you think you can knock them all out? No killing them, just knock them unconscious with some sort of gas."

"Of course I can," she said rolling her eyes.

"Well, if Eren okays it then that plan could work," he said looking at me. I mean his plan was better than mine. I was just going to have Annie or I make the door unopenable, however, that would drain Annie's power or mine.

"If Pixis says it's okay I think it's the best chance we got to take down the first two rooms without bringing the fight closer to the control room.

"Well, I seem to be outvoted here," he mumbles. "It will be really risky, then again this whole mission is risky. I can't say no if these two already agreed, but I still think we should run it by Nanaba," Pixis said and Rico let out a long sigh.

"That's the quickest way to get this vetoed," She huffed.

"That may be so, however, you are part of her team and we can't make risky decisions about her team without filling her in," he said before calling her over.

He had a point, but at the same time, felt a bit of guilt rise up inside of me. I know my team will be pulling some risky stunts, and with those two kids with us, I can't help but feel like I should have gone with Rico after all. She seemed to be more up to lying to Nanaba and Pixis, and she definitely seems like a reckless person. Hell going into a room filled with guards alone, that's riskier than some of the stunts we will be pulling.

"She'd fit right in," Levi leaned in and whispered to me.

It's probably too late to change the teams, huh?

"Definitely," Levi sighed.

"Mind filling us in on your conversation?" Pixis asked. Nanaba rounded the corner and I let out a sigh of relief. He instantly started talking to her rather than focus on what we were doing.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Well, there seems to be a change of plan. We all were spitballing some ideas, but some of them are risky and we need your say in them," he said and I could tell by the look on her face she didn't seem like she would agree to any of these.

Pixis explained the plan to her and she stayed quiet through the whole explanation until Pixis asked for her input.

"No way, that is way too risky," she said, "Rico will not be doing that."