№11|Party Time (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

“I love it, but it was 3 hours out here, but in that world...it was eternity that I never wanted to end.”

“She didn’t want it to either.” Summer said, Emmanuel looked at her suspiciously, “I-I’m ass-assuming, sir!”

Emmanuel ruffled her hair, “Emmanuel.”

“What?”

“Call me Emmanuel, you’ve been with this gang for 2 years now, it’s about time you stop calling me Sir or Mister Emmanuel.” He smiled at her, “you’re like a little sister to me, just like Dizzy is.”

Summer smiled back, “thank you si -- I mean Emmanuel.”

“Do you have anyone special, Summer?”

“Oh me?” Summer looked down, “don't think you’d like to meet him...believe me.”

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

“Hex, stop looking at the door and have fun! Here,” Gabriella passed him a shot of tequila, “have a drink.”

“Not now, Gabby.” Hex pushed away the shot glass. Ector turned his face towards him, “she’s gonna show, don't worry.”

Hex looked down in sorrow, “doubt it…” Hex drummed his fingers on the bar steep.

Cruella looked in the mirror, “does this dress make me look good?” She wore a simple black dress with black heels.

“Yes…?” Christopher replied unsurely. Cruella smiled, “good.”

“Why are you getting dressed up for this gala anyways?”

“It’s a birthday party for Diane,” Cruella corrected, it really wasn’t, it was a party to celebrate the joining of the Golden Dragons and the Ruby Rebels and she wanted to see Hex again.

To show she was committed to Christopher, when she really wasn’t, she had to stop talking to Hex’s family.

At least, that’s what Christopher thought was happening.

When in reality, it wasn’t because Hex and Cruella still text everyday. But to Cruella and Hex, text wasn’t enough; they had to hear each other and see each other.

“Do you want me to drive you?” Christopher sat up from the bed. “No!” Cruella said too eagerly. “I’ll take an uber or lyft, just stay here hun,” Cruella kissed his cheek, “don't worry, I’ll be back later tonight.”

Cruella gagged inwardly, “he tastes disgusting!”

“Alright,” Christopher stole a quick kiss, “don't have too much fun without me.”

“It’s always fun without you.” She smiled, grabbing her jacket Hex gave her and walking out of the apartment. She waited downstairs for the uber but was met but Gabriella’s motorcycle.

“Your prince is waiting for you,” Gabriella said, Cruella laughed and walked towards the bike. Gabriella stopped her. “This,” Gabriella looked her up and down, “won't do.”