"Eri? Are you okay?" The little girl looked up, feeling less shaken up after examining Y/N's soft features and calm expression. She was feeling better until she looked behind the older female's head. "Hm?" Y/N turned around to see what she was looking at.

"One For All... Full Cowling... 100%... SMAASHHH!!" Midoriya kicked Overhaul straight up, sending him backwards caused by the strong impact of the kick, their figures lingering in the air.

"Wow. Home run." Y/N continued to watch the fight, her shoulder then going back to being a towel for Eri's tears. Her face distorted into one of confusion, fascination, and disgust as she watched Overhaul disassemble and reassemble whatever he used to make his bird. Bigger, stronger, beefier, lengthier limbs were assembled.

Overhaul eyed the two girls on the ground, his plans running through his mind. He would free this world from quirks for the better. He needed those two to help him, and he would do everything he could to snatch those two away.

As for Midoriya, he wasn't backing down. He would do everything he could to prevent them from being taken away. If he couldn't save those two in front of him, how will he be able to become a hero that saves everyone?

A fire grew in Midoriya's eyes, fury burning in his soul, his fist ready to punch its way through Overhaul to bring the chaos he's been bringing to an end.

One hit.

Just like her.

That's all he needs.

Just like her.

To be able to bring him down with one punch.

Just like her.

He pulled his fist back even further, snapping through the air, ramming into Overhaul; limbs breaking off, bodies falling back down from the air, a weakened Chisaki Kai, a passionately overdriven Midoriya Izuku.

The freckled hero breathed heavily, his eyes traveling to Eri and Y/N, thankful that they were safe. His gaze especially lingered on Y/N. He smiled weakly.

"Thank you... for pushing me even further than I thought I would go."

TUESDAY, 5:03 PM; GENERAL HOSPITAL – MUSUTAFU, JAPAN

"And so I said, 'that isn't a scorpion, that's a lobster'! Hahaha!"

"..."

"Ha... ha..." Y/N cleared her throat , eyes averting away from the girl who was staring at her with confusion. Maybe she didn't share the same humor as Eri. Tough crowd. "Uhm, want some oranges?" She held a small orange out to Eri who was still just staring at her. Y/N rubbed her bandaged shoulder, feeling awkward. She decided to peel the orange anyways.

The door to the hospital room both Eri and Y/N were treated in opened. Midoriya, Mirio, and the tall glasses-wearing guy from Saturday were standing at the entrance.

"Oh, hello." Y/N smiled gently and waved at the three. The three stepped into the room and stood in front of the two girls' beds.

"Y/N," Midoriya smiles back, his eyes tearing up. "I-I'm glad you're okay."

"Yeah, that bullet wound looked nasty when I saw it!" Mirio smiled before looking down shamefully. "I mean, it is my fault..." Y/N waved it off.

"Nah, I'm fine. I barely felt it."

"But it was so deep that you had to be in the hospital for three days..." he mumbled.

"It's nothing, really. Anyways, are you guys fine? You all were fighting pretty hard."

"Yup! Good as new!" Mirio put both of his arms up, flexing them. Midoriya held a thumbs up, smiling, eyes still full of tears ready to spill of course. Y/N looked at the older man standing behind the two teenagers.

"Uh, are you okay? You looked pretty hurt that day too..." The man pushed his glasses up with his ring finger before looking at her. Wow. Such intensity and seriousness in his eyes.

"Ah, that's right. This is my boss, Sir Nighteye. You may know him; he's a pro hero with his own agency." Mirio informed her. Y/N only nodded along, pretending to know who the man was. Of course, she didn't know because as she's said before, she didn't know many heroes. "He wanted to come along to personally thank you for saving him."

Nighteye stepped forward, kneeling in front of her and bowing his head in gratitude.

"Young Y/N, words cannot express how grateful I am. If it weren't for you who came along, I would have been deceased. Of course, that event wasn't one I foresaw, so I truly was surprised. Again, thank you for saving my life."

Y/N shook her head. "It's all good. But..." Nighteye stood back up, looking at her with anticipating eyes. She held up her partly peeled orange. "Orange you glad I arrived to the scene on time?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Heh."

"Oh! You laughed!" Y/N was overjoyed.

Perhaps it was fate for her to save him; a gift from the heavens up above, blessing her by letting her meet someone with the same humor. Perhaps they were tired of seeing and hearing the awkward silences after every joke she told too.