"Ah, so it's push and not pull." Y/N mumbled, head hanging down. This has happened too many times to her. "How embarrassing-"

  "Y/N watch out!"

  "Oh, hi Amajiki." the girl smiled at her school senior, not caring for the wave of crystals heading her way. She looked ahead, swiping her hand through the wave, shattering the multicolored solids; all of them. Crystal shards flew everywhere, soon falling to the ground. Y/N notices that Amajiki is being pinned to the wall by the guy with the crystal quirk; however, he was hunched over in pain caused by the strong movement Y/N striked at his crystals which affected his body.

Although the crystal villain was hurting a bit, that didn't stop the other two from attacking the girl that caused their partner pain. The grip of the hand around Amajiki's neck loosened, allowing him to focus more and take notice of the male that was heading toward his junior. He wasn't going to let him hurt her. He knew she could protect herself, but something stirred inside of him that told him to keep her away from any harm. If no confidence were to be found within him earlier, confidence was definitely there now.

He was Suneater, the one who could eat even the sun, and he was going to do everything it took to keep his peers safe. Extending a thick tentacle from his arm, he blocked to path of the two. The ghostly-looking one chomped through the tentacle, the yellow-haired one being struck into the wall.

Y/N, amazed, stared at the giant tentacle attached to Amajiki's arm. It was quite cool.

"NGAAAAAAAAH!" Hm? Y/N turned her head, seeing a dude that looked like a white Pac-Man ghost running towards her. How odd. Pac-Man ghosts don't have legs. Or do they?

She stared, not realizing he was about to attack her, still thinking about the pixelated ghosts from the game.

Amajiki grunted, forcing crystals to exert themselves out of his torso towards the Pac-Man-ghost-like man. He was thankful that he was able to catch one of the crystal shards into his mouth. When it came to this, it was worth the discomfort of swallowing something so sharp.

By now, the villain was in front of the clueless girl who was only snapped back into reality once her name was called.

"Y/N! Move!" She did as told, stepping away as a familiar wave of crystals came rushing towards her previous spot, where the villain still was. The crystals were able to reach in time, harshly pushing the villain down to the ground. "Get out of here; I'll handle this!"

"Eh? Are you sure-"

"Yes, I'm sure, now please leave before they get back up!" Y/N noticed the desperate look on Amajiki's face. Was she stealing his thunder? Interrupting his fight? Interrupting the thrilling feeling of the fight? She felt guilty, deciding to leave the villains to him.

"Oh, okay. Have fun." Y/N smiled, putting a thumb up before leaving the room. How nice it must be to be so engaged in a fight.

SATURDAY, 4:23 PM; LEAGUE OF VILLAINS' HIDEOUT – ???, JAPAN

Y/N danced through the building, knocking down any villain she encountered with ease. This raid had somehow turned into dance practice for her. Anyways, where was she? She had traveled far down into the building, going into lower levels of the place. It was a bit dark, giving off eerie vibes. Y/N looked around, squinting her eyes.

"Oh, there's light." She pranced to the hole with light shining through. But what was happening?

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

She heard booms. Not bothered by it, she stepped through the hole in the wall, seeing a tall male with glasses– injured– standing hunched on the uneven ground, panting. A familiar-looking boy stood next to him, holding the upper part of his left arm, an expression of pain displayed. Mirio?

"Oh, hello Mirio." Y/N smiled, unaware of the situation at hand. Called boy– as well as the green-and-yellow-haired adult– turned to her, surprised at her sudden appearance.

"Mirio, this is a schoolmate, I assume?" The boy nodded, confirming the assumption.

"What are you doing here-" Y/N widened her eyes, seeing spikes erupting from the ground. Specifically seeing the spikes about to impale the older-looking male. Rushing to the two, she quickly brought him into her arms, taking Mirio too, and sped out of the hole she came through, safely placing them down onto the ground. Where did those come from?

"What just happened?" Mirio stared at the ceiling, wondering how he got to where he was right now. He looked around, not sighting Y/N anywhere.

"This... I didn't see her in my vision." Mirio looked at his boss, surprised by his statement.

"So you're saying... she somehow changed the future?"

"I suppose so... say, where is she?"

"I think she went back in, Sir Nighteye."

And she did go back, in fact. Avoiding the spikes with ease, she slithered through the spiky stone cones that popped up every once in awhile. She looked ahead, spotting Midoriya, a child, and-

"Oh! It's one of the cosplayers. So you're a villain too, huh..." Three pairs of eyes travelled in her direction, the attention now on her. Y/N looked at the three, waving and smiling at her classmate.

"Hello, Midoriya."

"Y-Y/N?!"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N..."

"Um... yeah. That's my name...."