Diane held her hand, kissing it. Gabriella smiled and kissed her lips, “so, I was thinking we would tell my parents about us at the Cinco De Mayo party.”

“Are you sure?” Diane looked into her eyes.

Gabriella nodded, “I want my entire family to know about us.”

“Do you think they’ll accept us?” Diane muttered.

“I don't know,” Gabriella sighed, “but if they do or don't, I’ll still love you with all my heart.”

She stopped in front of the fashion company, letting Diane out the car, “I’ll walk you upstairs,” Gabriella grabbed Diane’s purse, following her upstairs to meet Catania walking by.

“You’re late Diane,” Catania growled, scowling at her assistant.

“I’m sorry, Miss Catania, I promise it won't happen again.” Diane bowed, looking down at her feet.

Catania glared at Gabriella, “and you are?”

“She’s my girlfriend,” Gabriella held Diane close, “my name’s Gabriella.”

“Right,” Catania looked her up and down, judgingly, “you don't work for me, so bye-bye.”

“Yeah, I don't have to leave unless I want to,” Gabriella smirked, “also, stop being so harsh to my girlfriend.”

“I can treat my employees any way I want.” Catania pulled her away from Gabriella, “go make the tea.”

Catania pushed Diane towards the breakroom, “and it better be jasmine!”

“Ye-Yes miss!”

Catania noticed the dragon tail on her wrist, she clutched her wrist, pulling up her sleeves, “well well well, look what we got here, a little Golden Dragon.”

“Let go of me.” she snarled every word, Gabriella snatched her wrist away.

“I heard about what happened last night.” Catania smirked, “it looks like you started a war.”

“Stay out of my business,” Gabriella marched towards her, “and stay away from Diane.”

“Excuse me? She’s my assistant.” Catania reminded her. “I can treat her anyway I want.”

They noticed Diane coming out of the breakroom, “he-here yo-you go Catania!” Diane tripped over Catania’s foot, spilling the tea.

“I-I’m so-sorry!” Diane stammered.

“I’m tired of your stammering, Diane, you’re fired.” Catania flipped her hair, walking off.

“N-no! Mi-Miss Catania! Plea-please! I-I can be better!” Diane pleaded.

Gabrielle growled, “let’s go.”

She tried to pull Diane away from Catania. Diane cried into her chest, “yo-you don't have t-to stay.”

Gabriella kissed her cheek, “I’ll never leave, come on, you can't stay here.”

DeVil's In The Nameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें