"Oh thanks- wait." Mirio stopped, realizing she was behind him. "Trying to get a sneak attack in, huh?" He was swinging his right arm with his hand in a fist as he was turning around to the girl. What? Where did she go? Mirio looked around before hearing her voice again.

  "How did you do that warping thing?" He frantically turned around once again, seeing her behind him.

  "Eh? Are you just making me turn in circles? Haha! What an odd fighting style, hahaha!" Mirio laughed as he continued turning while throwing punches at the air, trying to land a solid hit on her. Mirio, thinking he had enough of turning, decided to fall and pop up on the other side. Leaving his pants behind, he disappeared through the ground.

  "Hm? Where'd he go?" Y/N stared at his pants on the ground. Mirio then popped up from the ground, butt-naked, quickly leaping towards the girl. However, he felt himself get goosebumps as soon as he made eye contact with the girl who had turned her head around in time to see him flying towards her.

  Y/N stared at her butt-naked senior jumping with his fist raised as if he was moving in slo-mo like Bakugou's explosion from yesterday. She looked down, seeing something she did not want to see. Not wanting him to get any closer, Y/N poked his torso, stopping him in mid-air, then flying backwards into one of the manmade structures of Gym Gamma.

  "..."

  "..."

  "..."

  Everyone stared in shock; the knocked down students looked up, not paying attention to their aching stomachs. Did- Did she really just do that? Sure, they knew about her flicking Kirishima during the Sports Festival, but taking out U.A.'s top student with one poke was insane.

  The two third-years looked at their friend. Then at Y/N. Mirio. Y/N. Mirio. Y/N.

  Aizawa's eyes had grown in size, his breath being held in his throat. Todoroki breathed out shakily, not being able to get rid of the chill that went up his spine whenever she showcased her power against someone.

  "Amajiki, did you see that?! Woah, woah, woah, she made Mirio fly all the way over there, ya see?! She's really strong, isn't she?!" Nejire pointed at Mirio while tugging Amajiki's sleeve, Amajiki facing the wall with his head leaning against it.

  Mirio slowly stood up, laughing in the process. "Hahaha! That's some power you got there!" He walked forward, stopping in front of her with his hands on his hips.

  "My bad, I didn't mean to send you that far." Y/N apologized. Remembering he's naked, she picked his pants up from the ground. "Please put your pants on." Y/N held his pants out to him, maintaining eye contact because she was afraid to let her eyes look anywhere else.

  "Hahaha! Thanks!" Mirio grabbed his pants from her and put them on.

  "Hey, hey! How did you do that? What's your quirk? That thing you did was cool! Wasn't that so cool, Amajiki? Right? Right?" Nejire, the only girl from the third-years that visited them, approached Y/N along with Amajiki, the other third-year, following. Y/N was overwhelmed by how many questions were spewed out to her.

  "Nejire... calm down..." Amajiki mumbles, embarrassed by her behavior.

  "Haha! Right? Wasn't she so cool?" Mirio smiles brightly. "Now, gather around my juniors." Mirio stands in front of the bunch of 1-A students on the ground. "That was pretty hard, wasn't it? As real heroes, you'll face unexpected hardships like this. You'll run into pretty scary things, so being in this internship will teach you a lot of things of what you'll be seeing in the future. The real world isn't like the combat training you do in class. So please, take today and your internships as what to look forward to in the future!" Mirio smiles at the first-years who's eyes are all now sparkly and bright at his little speech that was spoken.

  "Thank you!" All of class 1-A bowed.

  "Hahaha! I'll look forward to working with all of you in the future!"

  "Let's hang out some time, okay? I want to hang out with you more! Let's be friends, okay? I want to be friends with you! You seem so interesting!" Nejire, who was playing with strands of Y/N's hair, was being pulled away by Amajiki who bowed in apology to her. She smiled and accepted Nejire's request. The three third-years then left, the first-years going to the locker rooms to change back into their school uniforms.

WEDNESDAY, 8:48 AM; THIRD-YEAR HALLWAY, U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

  "Hey, hey, wasn't Y/N so cool?" Nejire asked the two while skipping down the halls.

  "She's strong, that's for sure..." Amajiki says quietly, looking down as he walked.

  "It sure was interesting fighting her. I didn't expect that she'd do all defense, as a close-combat fighter. Especially when her attack is that strong! Hahaha!" Mirio recalled the girl's 'poke attack' as he likes to call it.

  "She'll make a dandy hero. She'll be a real 'hit'! Hahaha! Get it?" The silence that followed between the three was uncomfortable. "Wow, that was really unfunny! Hahaha!"